•To Floral high•

"Anyway what's so important about your phone you know they'll just give it to you in another day or next week". You said as you take out your book and start reading .

"I'm just scarred that they might check my phone...and my gallery". Jasmine said with an idiotic smile.

"Find out about what?". You said raising a brow at her.

"Oh nothing~". She sang.

"...it's one of your yao-

"Nope! Nope! Totally not it!". Jasmine said her cheeks blushing .

"Your so-

"Class take your seat!". You heard the teacher said as she enters the room.

Everyone went back to their seats and waited for the teacher's instruction.

"As we know , we'll have a quiz today ..so I hope your all prepared". The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am". Everyone said.

"Is everyone present?". The teacher said.

"Oh ma'am the hottie is still not here!". Jasmine said.

"Jasmine..!". You said.

"Jason?". The teacher said.

"I'm here".

Everyone turn their head to the door and saw Jason standing on the doorstep with his back on his shoulder.

"Jason, please take your seat". The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am". Jason said as he went to his seat . His seat was just beside you.

"Okay let's begin..please contribute this to the others". The teacher said as she gives the papers to the student.

After that everyone received their paper .
"Begin". The teacher commanded.

Everyone start answering the quiz.
"Let's see..what country invaded Poland in World War Two". You said in a low voice .

"Psst!". You turn your head and saw Jasmine .Jasmine is seated behind you.

"Answer on number 2". She said in a low voice .

You scratch the area beside your lips , hinting Jasmine letter B.

"Thanks ". She said.

You continue answering the next question.
"2x-4=51 , what the hell....". You don't know the answer to this.

Well ..let's see ..C! , you thought as you encircled letter C.

"Pssst..number 24". Jasmine said .

You meant to drop your pen hinting Jasmine letter D.

"Thanks ". She said.

You pick up your pen and when you raise your head you saw Jason starring at you . You forced a smile at him knowing your busted.

"Don't worry ". He said with a smile and return his attention back to his paper.

You sigh and thank him. Then you continue answering your quiz.

"Psst! Number 32". You heard Jasmine whispered.

"Goddamit Jasmine ". You whispered. You scratch the scalp of your head.

She thank you and return answer the paper. As you turn your head to answer your quiz you catch the glare of your teacher.

She was going to open her mouth but..