B) Stay at Greg's house

Hey quick notice! Yeah I updated the your choice story. I switch B and C now C will be B and B will be C.  B was suppose to be agree and stay at Alvin's house but I switch it now it's C.

I already have ideas in Greg's story But I don't have yet in Alvin's story . I have so much ideas in Greg that I want next to be Greg's story . So sorry Guys if you wanted Alvin's story but hey when Greg's route ended I promise that it will be Alvin's turn.

Okay..welcome to Greg's route have fun reading~
----------------------------------------------

"Stay in my house?". Greg said in a surprise.
"Yeah..so is it alright?". You said.
Alvin look worried and looks at you like he doesn't like you to stay at Greg's.

"I- Are you sure you want to stay at his house?...you can stay in my house you know..where it's safer". Alvin said the last part in a low tone.

"Wha?..yes I want to stay in Greg's house since you don't want me to stay at yours!". You said as you cross your arms.

"Fine..stay at his house..don't complain anything ". Alvin said. Greg was confuse only smiled.
"Hahaha..silly Alvin, well excuse me for a moment lamb". Greg said as he went to talk to some police officers.

Wait did he just call you lamb?
Alvin glare at you and grab your wrist.
"What were you thinking!?". Alvin said as he glare at you disliking your choice.
"What!?...what's wrong?". You said.

"Do you have any idea of what you have  done!?". Alvin said.
"What did I have done?". You said confuse on what's going on.
"Idiot!...don't you  know how dangerous it is to let Greg be your bodyguard!?", Alvin said as he let's go if your wrist and face palm.

"Greg's a nice guy..his not dangerous ". You said.
"You just didn't see his other side...I'm giving you a chance to stay with me than him". Alvin said.
"....are you jealous?". Alvin blush his eyes widen.
"WHAT!?". He said as his blush gets redder and redder.
"No I'm not! I'm jut worried about...you and you have no idea what my brother is capable of". Alvin said.

"Wait...your brother!?". You were surprise you have no idea that their brothers.
"Duh..same hair color ? Same last names ?".. He said
"Yea- whatever ...why is your brother dangerous anyway?". You asked.
"He-

Before Alvin can even reply to your question Greg came back.
It seems like Alvin doesn't want Greg to hear what his gonna say to you.
"So ...(y/n)?...". Greg said as he smiled.
"Yes?..".
"So I will be your bodyguard, while Alvin...finish the investigation ". Greg said .

"....Kay..". Alvin said , Greg gave him the folder . Greg looks at you with that smile .
"I'll help you pack your bag". Greg said.

At your bedroom~
You finish putting all of your clothes in your bag.
Greg helped you carried your back and put it in his car .

Before you went inside Greg's car , you pass by Alvin and Alvin seems to ah right whispered something in your ear.

                        "Be careful ".

What is Alvin trying to say?..you don't understand what's dangerous about Greg?.

You went inside the car and so does Greg as he drove his car.

10 minutes later~
You and Greg didn't yet arrive at his house you can't stand the silence it made you feel awkward.

"So...where is your house?". You said trying to cut off the silence.
"Hm?..oh my house, well my house is at 12 St. Of valley lily ". Greg said .

"Oh..so..does your brother stay at your house?".
"Hmm..he stay at my house sometimes but he have his own house too". Greg said as he focuses on driving.
"Oh..I see ". Finally the car stop in front of a modern house.

He step out and help you carried your bags. You went inside the gate , went inside the House and lots of modern decor fills the room.
"Wow your house is lovely". You said .
"Thanks ". Greg said .
"I'm sorry (y/n) I only have one bedroom which is my bedroom ". He said .
"Oh that's okay". You said.

"Well let's let's  put this bag in my bedroom ". Greg said as you followed him upstairs.