{Banana Sunday}

The door opens ..it must be Jason. As you feel him get closer something soft like cotton touch your cheek.
"Ah!". You jump and turn your head to saw a cute little white cat meowing at you.

Jason smiled as he puts the cat beside you.
"Say hello valentine~! ". He said as he wave the cat's paw. It was soo cute!

You pet its head..
"Meow~!". The cat meowed.
"Do you like her kitty~?". Jason said.
"...no way!". You hug the cat tightly ..you touch its paw it was so soft!.
The fur is so soft! You can hug her all day.
"Valentine likes you too". Jason smiled.
"Hahaha they look cute together son...I'll tell your father about your marriage ". Mrs. Chavez said as she stand up and leave.

You keep rubbing your cheek on the face of the cat.
"You look cuter and cuter~". Jason said as he stroke your hair.
"Shut up". You said.
"Hehehe..you'll stay with me right~? Together with valentine~? ". Jason start to look at you.

Wait stay?...no..I need to be back with Greg...and I'm taking the cat! You thought.
"So~?". Jason waited for your answer , you tried to change the subject.
"Um..where's your father?". You changed the subject.

Jason chuckled and looks at you with a half open eyes .
"Changing the subject huh kitty~?". He said . What!? How did he read my mind!?
"N-no I wasn't! I was just excited to meet your..father! Yeah..". You lied.
"Hahaha...your excited with our wedding huh?". Jason laugh.
"Hahaha...yeah...". You faked laugh.

Back to Greg~
Greg and Alvin were back at the police station and inside Austin's cell.

"Look for the f*cking million times! Where the hell is jason!?". Yelled Alvin who is already tired.

"I don't know ". Austin smiled .
"I'm gonna-
Alvin raise his fist but Greg put it down.
"Don't..". Greg said. Alvin raised his brow and step back.
"Look..We're tired..and this is important ...if you tell us where is Jason or where does he live..we'll let you go". Greg said.

Austin's face seem interested.
"Does it come with Gerald?". Austin smirk.
Greg look at Alvin who seem to need help.
"Ugh..y-yeah". Alvin wryly smiled .
"Great! It's a deal". Austin clap his hand.
Greg face palm at Alvin.
"But! Don't try to do anything bad..or I'll beat you". Alvin said as he crosses his arms.
"I won't". Austin said.

Later-
"You do to me what!?". Gerald yelled at the two policemen.
"It was Alvin's fault". Greg said.
"Nuh ah! You think of the idea!". Alvin yelled.
Gerald's face seem to turn red..but is it about his anger or~ his blushing madly~? Nobody knows~ ;)

"Come one Gerald just do it for (y/n)". Alvin said.
"Yeah". Greg nod.
"Cause Greg misses her badly~". Alvin added and smirk.
"Wh-what!?-
"Fine..this is for (y/n)". Gerald said.
Greg and Alvin smiled.

"So where does Jason live? Or where is he?". Greg asked Austin who is seated on a chair.
"I don't know where he is..but I do know where he lives and there's a lot of places where he lives ". Austin said.

"Places?". Gerald's eyes widen.
"Yup love~ he could be in England, Paris , America , and Scotland ". Austin said as he count the countries where Jason live in his fingers.

"Wow..that's a lot". Alvin said.
"But where does he usually stay?". Greg said.
"Hmm...well...England and...Paris that's actually where he usually stay ". Austin said.
"Okay..will start searching-
"Paris". Alvin said.

"Why Paris first?". Gerald said.
"Cuz..I always wanted to go there ". Alvin said.
".....fine". Greg said.
"We might get lucky that Jason is there". Alvin said.

"...pack your bags where going to Paris". Greg said.
"Am I coming too?". Austin said.
"Ofcourse you have ! We done know where is Jason's house ". Gerald said.
"Good because I want to keep company of my love~". Austin said.

Back to you~
Jason let you tour his house or soon to be you and his house he said to you. His house or..mansion was huge ..you can easily get lost here.

While walking , you were holding Valentine.
"So kitty...are you hungry". He said to you without turning his head.
"Oh..um yeah ". You said.
"Good because I'm too". Jason smiled.

You and Jason arrive in the dinning room. He let you seat the edge of the table and facing him. There was a big chandelier on top of the table.
"What do you want to eat kitty~?". Jason said.
"Umm I'll have (favorite food)". You said.
Jason nod and snap his fingers. A maid came.
"Yes sir? What would you like to eat?". It was Diana and a company of maids with her.
"Kitty here want some (favorite food) make it delicious for her and for me I want the same ". Jason said.

"Yes my lord ". Diana bowed and exited the dinning room together with two maids.
Later the food arrived and it look delicious!
You start to eat some and your thoughts were right it was delicious.

"Do you like it?". Jason said.
"Y-yeah!". You said .
"...later get ready for dessert". Jason smiled.
After eating the desserts where place beside your plate . A bowl of banana Sunday.

You taste it and it was good. You look at Jason and suddenly his eyes widen and glared.
"Diana!". He yelled.
Diana came in a hurry. Jason grab the bowl.
"Who made this?". Jason asked.
" Whitney my lord". Diana said.

Jason looks at the girl with white hair and blue eyes . If your in that girl's position you could be shaking by now.

The maid approaches Jason shaking in fear.
"Whitney...why is there too much chocolates here?". Jason said.

Wait what? What's bad with getting too much chocolate, isn't chocolate delicious? You thought.

"S-sir..I'm sorry..I'll change-
"No...this is the second time you did this and now for your punishment ". Jason glared at her.
The girl look terrified, why would Jason punish this girl? It's just chocolate ?