{Success!}

You and Gerald run as you two try to reach the part of the library where the key is and that is...

"Love?". Gerald said as you two stop infront of the path where the sign said Books about love.

"Yes...don't you get it Gerald? All the Chavez family are obsessed and..um..they care so much about love..wow since when did I ever get smart?". You said.

"Well..I hope your right". Gerald said.

You and Gerald start walking and searching . Until the both of you came across a room where there are two sofas and one coffee table that has a book on top.

You and Gerald walk closer and saw a book in the middle of the book was a big ruby heart and inside the heart was a key.

"Your right ". Gerald said.

"But how are we going to get it?". You said as you try to pull the heart but it won't open.

"Maybe we have to break it?". Gerald said.

"you think that is a good idea ?". You said to Gerald as you point behind him.

He turns around and almost scream but you quickly cover his mouth. Behind him was a sleeping Large Doberman dog.

"If that wakes up...will be running for our lives". You whispered to him. He nods his head in agreement and you remove your hand away from his mouth.

Gerald open the book.
"What does it say? What's inside the book?". You said.

"About love...and Myhtology". Gerald said.

"Is there a way we can get the key?". You said.

"....I don't know..maybe..we can um..". Gerald starts to think for moment.

Suddenly..

"SH*T SHERLOCK!!". You yelled as you feel a spider crawling on your leg.

"What the!?!". Gerald yelled as he saw the spider on your leg and he drops the book.

"Oh no". You said.

"I'm so sorry!". Gerald said as he swipe the spider away. You and Gerald slowly turns around and saw the dog snarling and barking.

"Gerald..We..have to..RUN!!". You quickly grab the key and make a run for it. You and Gerald start running fast.

"I'll be traumatized after this!!!". You yelled as you run faster.

"You think your the only one!?!". Gerald yelled back.

The dog keeps barking and barking , it was almost close to your leg ..and was about to bite when you start running faster.

"I'll never see Dobermans in the same way!". You yelled.

"The door!!". Gerald yelled , he point the door which was the exit.

You and Gerald reach the door and push it open .

But~

"The door won't open!!". You yelled as you keep pushing and pushing as the dog got nearer and nearer.

"We're dead!! I'll never see *cough* Austin * cough* Jasmine again!". Gerald said.

You and Gerald keep pushing the door when it suddenly opens.

"(Y/n) and Gerald what are you doing here?". It was Ethan smiling at the both of you.

"No time!". You said as you and Gerald get outside and quickly close the door.

You and Gerald try to catch your breath.

"Why..*pant*..that door..*pant* won't open?". You said.