{Gerald's guilt}

You open your eyes  when you feel a rough tongue licking your cheek.

"Meow~". You turn your head and there laying beside you was a cat with pure white fur and icy blue eyes starring at you with that cute face.

"A cat?". You smiled and sit up on the bed. You pet the cat and it purred.

"Hello there~". You saw the cat has a collar , you check it and saw a name written on it.

"Valentine?". You said . You smiled and carry the cat.

"Your name must be valentine". You said hugging the cat.

God! It's fur is so f*cking soft!! I can do this all day, you thought.

You stand up with the cat in your arms and peek outside the door.

No one was outside , you went out and walk around with the cat in your arms , hugging her .

"You so f*cking cute!! You litle s*it!!". You said rubbing your face on the cat feeling it's soft fur.

"Meow~!". The cat meowed.

"Oh..good morning (y/n)". You turn around at a familiar voice and saw Ethan smiling at you. He was carrying a rectangular gift box.

"Oh good morning Ethan". You said and smiled at him.

"Oh I see you found Valentine, I been looking for her ". Ethan said.

"Hahaha I found her inside my bedroom". You said.

"Oh by the way (y/n) let's go to the dinning room , your breakfast is ready". Ethan said.

Your smile turn into a frown. Great..I'm gonna see him again, you thought.

"Don't worry Jason isn't here , (y/n)". Ethan said.

You sigh in relief when Ethan said that. Valentine suddenly leap out of your arms and seated beside you.

"But he did leave something for you". Ethan gave you the rectangular gift box.

"What's this?". You said.

"He said this is for you , it's a gift from Jason". Ethan said.

You place the gift on a table and unwrap it . It was a beautiful looking dress.

"Wow..this must be expensive ". You said.

"Well (y/n) after you finish eating Jason told me to tell you to wear it". Ethan said.

"What if I don't wear it?". You said.

"Please..cooperate for awhile (y/n), we don't want to get in trouble ". Ethan said with a worried face.

"Fine". You said.

To the dinning room~
You and Ethan are in the dinning room, you were eating breakfast.

"Did you eat already Ethan?". You said.

Ethan smiled and nod his head .
"Well I'm finish ...so Ethan do you now know the guest coming?". You said.

"No I'm sorry ...but..I think Whitney knows ". Ethan said.

Ethan look at the maid behind him who gave long white hair .

"Oh...hello". She said.

"You must be Whitney?". You said.

"Yes ma'am". She said and bowed.

"So Whitney , do you know the guest who will be coming later?". Ethan said.

"Hm...I believe lord Jason is meeting with a Professional thief and that sells weapons". Whitney said.