Stalker's visit

You arrive at your house with Jasmine .
"Wow your house is so clean!" Jasmine said.

"Hehehe Not really, I didn't clean this week" you said.

Jasmine take a seat on the sofa. You went to the kitchen to get some snacks.
"Do you want tea or coffee?" You asked.

"Coffee please" she said. You start making coffee and take out some cookies.

You place the coffee and cookies on the table at the living room. Jasmine thank you for the coffee and you two start to eat snacks.

"....you know..(y/n)..I'm really worried about you" she said her face full of worries.

"Thank you for worrying about me but..I will be okay don't worry ". You gave her a warm smile , she smiled a bit still worried.

She looks at her watch.
"Oh my! I have to go , it's already 4pm sorry!" She said standing up .

"Oh it's alright , bye" you said.
She went to the door. And wave good bye at you.
"Thanks for the snack ! Bye!" She said.

                     -Nighttime-

It was already 11:00 , almost midnight. You were lying down your sofa watching , whatever is on the tv which is ...(your favorite show).

You yawned , and look at the clock. Well gotta go to sleep. You switch off the tv. Close the lights , went up to your  bedroom.

You of course lock the doors and windows. You went in your bed and sleep.
............
.................
.......................
............................

"CRASH"!!!!!!
You quickly stand up when you hear a shatter of glasses you look at your window. Tiny shattered glasses on the floor.

You were breathing fast! Somebody was in your room! You quickly try to find the small button.

You were so busy finding it that suddenly your phone starts ringing. You slowly get your phone and see who was calling you.

You didn't know this number. But maybe it's Jasmine . You accept its call then a deep voice start to speak.

                 "Hello there love~"

You were so terrified right now that you try to speak.

"W-who are you!!?"

"Sorry to wake you up darling , it seems you lock your window..... so I put everything up in my own hands"

"Wh-what do you want!!?" You yelled.

"Don't worry~ I won't hurt you~....in fact why don't you check the gift I put on top of your dresser" .

You head to your dresser with the phone still on your ear. You didn't even notice this gift. It was a small pink box with a white ribbon on top of it.

Lots of thoughts are even in your mind . What if it's a bomb!? A knife!? Or a head!? Or something worse!

You slowly untie the box , close your eyes and finally open them.

"Chocolates?!" You said in surprise.

"Do you like it darling~? Don't worry there's no poison in that~ just...love~ hahahaha" . He laughs evilly .

You suddenly hang up on the mysterious caller. But that caller wasn't just any other mysterious caller, it was your stalker.

You were now shaking in fear. Then you turn around hearing a tap outside the window. You slowly look and to make you even scared.

A guy in a smiling face mask was outside waving good bye at you and even giving a flying kiss, then runs away.

You drop on your knees shaking. Thinking , what just happened. You find the small button under your bed and press it.