{Lemon}

-don't read if you can't handle the sexiness...or don't read it if you can't handle this lemonade ~

Several weeks have past after you and Alvin got married . You work as a Assistant to Alvin who is busy working with paper works.

"Alvin..are you done yet?..I'm really hungry!". You said .

"Wait for another minute..I'm almost done". Alvin said with annoyed look on his face as he tries to focus.

A smirk appears on your face as you pick up two pens on Alvin's desk .

You start to use the pens as a drum stick and pretend the table was a drum.

"God..please be quiet!." Alvin yelled .

You giggled . Alvin groan and focus on his paper work.

"Hey Love! Love! Guess what~?". You said.

"What!?". He yelled .

"I'm hungry". You said .

"Nice to meet you hungry". Alvin said as he sigh.

Alvin doesn't have patience , his yelling doesn't really bother you because you know...He really just want to finish his work.

Alvin lean back on his seat and sigh as he opened the buttons of his shirt  and fan himself.

"Dammit..is the air conditioner even on?". Alvin said.

You can't help but blush at how sexy he looks . Alvin wipe his head and continue writing.

The door soon opened , it was Seth and Greg.
"Yo!". Seth said.

"Good evening brother ". Greg said as he place papers on Alvin's desk.

"Aw come on!". Alvin groan .

"Come on Al don't be lazy". Seth said.

"But..me and Cherry are going to have dinner". Alvin said.

"Oh don't worry~..I'll take your place for a while~". Seth said as he wink at you. You giggled .

Alvin growled .

"That's kinda a good Idea Seth~". You said as you wink back.

You hear growls from Alvin as he writes on his paper work.

"Or maybe we can go to your place..and have fun...like...watching movies~". Seth said as he wink.

"Yeah". You said as you wink back and laugh.

You know your making Alvin more and more annoyed because your kidding with him.

Greg notices Alvin's face which was a face of annoyed .

"Alright..how about me and Seth order some takeout food ". Greg said as he grab Seth's arm.

"Hey wait!". Seth said. The door close .

You laugh and look back at Alvin who seem to sigh and stand up.

"Alvin?". You said.

Alvin walk towards you and push you against the wall. He locks the door which was beside you and look down at you.

He smirk at you and lifted your chin to face him. He traps your way out with his hand on the wall.

"Alvin?". You said with a blush on your face.