|Dummy~|

You open your eyes , you saw it was still dark and you also saw the clock.

"3 :20 am?". You said as you sit up.

You wake up because you were thirsty . You stood up , and went outside to go to the kitchen.

As you walk along the hallways you saw a car park outside the mansion, it was a red car.

It's his mother's car probably , you thought as you walk .

Aaaaaaaaand......

Your lost ....

"This mansion is too big! ". You said as you stop walking and saw many doors that could lead anywhere.

You sigh as you walk straight , until you came across a big door. You hope this was the way to the kitchen .

You open the door and it seems it's the library .
"Great". You said as you were going to close the door and start walking back.

Until....

"Oh my gosh water!!!". You said as you open the library door again and run towards a water jug.

You pick up a cup and get some water and drink your water. When you finish drinking you place the cup on the desk.

There was a book on the desk , as you read the title of the book it saids..

"Personality disorder?". You said.

"What's a dum little girl like you doing here?".

You heard a voice said to your ears , suddenly you turn around .

It was Jason! But something was wrong?

"Jason!?". You said as you take a step back and hit the desk.

Jason walks towards you with an annoyed look.

"I'm not that kid...And what's a little dum girl like you doing here..dummy~? Didn't that kid told you not to come here?". The guy who isn't Jason said as he crosses his arms .

The guy looks a lot like Jason but he has Icy blue eyes

The guy looks a lot like Jason but he has Icy blue eyes . And he looks older than Jason.

He then traps you on the desk putting his arms each beside your waist on the desk.

You stayed silent as you try to push him by the chest but he was too strong.

He smirks at you as he brings his face close to your ears .