{| Meeting Lucas|}

You get dressed in your clothes and comb your hair. Geez you were so annoyed by Greg.

"Stupid dog....". You frowned your face that dog wasn't really stupid , it just don't know you and it's a dogs job to protect its owner.

"It's actually  Greg's  fault". You said as you finish combing your hair.
There's a knock on the door.
"Are you finish dressing up? I'm going to take a bath now ". Greg said. You stand up and opened the door.

You cross your arms at him and went back to the chair to braid your hair .
"Hahaha..I promise I didn't plan this to happened". Greg said as he chuckled.

"Pretty sure you let the dog in!". You said.
"Look I didn't honestly ". Greg said as you saw by the reflection of the mirror , him taking off his top
"Eh-why are you stripping!!?". You said as you blush.
"I'm going to take a bath ". He said .
"Why here!? ". You said as you covered your eyes , stand up and about to leave.
"This is my room". He said as he remove his glasses and place it on the dresser.

"Well whatever I'm going down ". You opened the door.
"Hey lamb". Greg called you .
"What-

You completely forgot that he doesn't have his top. You blush as you saw his well muscular body. He saw you looking and wink .
You shook your head and quickly leave blushing.You can hear Greg's laughter.

You went downstairs and make your way to the living , you saw his abs...he look..erm...hot. You thought you were completely honest. Then suddenly you shook your head.

"What am I thinking!!? I shouldn't be thinking of him!!? Besides he only got 4 abs...or was that 6? Agh!!". You blush as you flashback seeing him topless.

You look down and saw the dog looking at you and it tilted its head in confusion.
"Heheh..". You find it cute that blade the dog's name its head tilted.

You sit down on the couch and switch on the tv. The dog went up the couch also and lies down.
It looks at you and it's tail wag. It seems the dog wants to have a  belly rub since it shows you its stomach .
"Aww~!". You run its stomach and it's leg starting to kick.
"Who's a good boy! Aw are you a good boy? Yes you are yes you are!". You said in a cute voice.

Soon you stop and the dog lays it head on your lap. You stroke its head and watch tv together while waiting for Greg.

10 minutes later~
Later you hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Finally your finish". You said .
Greg smiles as he saw you together with his dog.
"I see you two are getting along". He said.
"Heh..yeah , blade is so friendly ". You said.
Greg nod." Well let's go". He said as he unplug the wire of the tv.

Greg let's you out of the house first and followed you.
You and Greg heard blade whimpers.
"Aww..he wants to come with us". You said looking at Greg.
"Well he can't ..sorry blade you have to rest". Greg said as he lock the door of his House.
"Rest?". You said.
"We have a contest tomorrow being hold by our Chief , it's bringing your police dog using its training to search things like drugs or weapons and other things if whoever find that thing will win a trophy ". Greg said as he opens the door of the car.
You went in the passenger seat and he gets in.
"Good luck with the contest ". You said.

Later you and Greg arrive at the police station. You get inside the police station following Greg.

"Hey Greg how's it going?".
"Hi Greg!".
"Nice to see you Greg!". Lots of policewomen greet Greg, his popular with the girls but they don't know his real personality.

Greg only nod, you followed him going to an office you could feel the ladies looking at you.
"...Um hi". You said smiling wryly.
Some of the ladies greet you but some glare.
You went in the office and saw a orange long haired man with green seating in his chair and smoking.
"Lucas you know smoking isn't allowed in the police station". Greg said as he cross his arms and smiled.

"In police station ..and this is my office there's a big difference ". He said as he continue smoking. He notice you behind Greg and smirk.
"Who's the girl?". He said as he rest his chin on his hand.
"Oh..(y/n)? She's mine". Greg said.
"Yours!?". You said in surprise .

The guy named Lucas looks at you and back to Greg.
"I don't think so". He said .
"Just kidding". Greg said.
"I knew it...I know your her bodyguard, the chief told me". Lucas said as he start smoking again.
The room smelled like Tabacco. Lucas stand up from his seat and went towards Greg.

"Okay..anyway where's Alvin?". Greg said as he pulled out his phone and probably start texting him.
"Don't know , don't care". Lucas look at you smirk.
"Well aren't you a cutie~". Lucas suddenly pulled your wrist and hug your shoulder.
"Ah!". You said that you were surprised.

"Are you taken?". Lucas suddenly asked you.
"Um..pardon?-
"That's a no to me ". Lucas whispered in your ear. Greg raised his head and saw you with Lucas.

Suddenly you were pulled back to Greg by him.
"Lion trying to prey on someone's property~?". Greg said as he smiled and glare at Lucas. Lucas glare at him .
"Property?". You said confuse on what's going on.
"She's not yet taken dumb@ss". Lucas said
"You didn't let me finish". Greg rest both of his arms on your shoulder.
"My property to guard , protect and to take care". Greg said as he show his tongue at Lucas.

Lucas growled . Greg smirk and looks at you.
"Let's go lamb". Greg pulled your hand out of the office , you can hear Lucas growling and cursing.

This two don't get along don't they?