Mrs. Chavez

Later you arrive at the bathroom. She lock the door. And gets something in her bag , a small box of tissues.

She gave you the box and you take it.
"So...do you know...that guy?" She said.

"I-I don't know....yes and no...he appeared in my dream where I was walking to the alley and then he start

to try...to rape me.....but suddenly I heard something......it was a sound of someone get hit by something
Then my vision blurry and I wake up
" you said to her trying not to cry anymore.

"I..see...."she said.
"It wasn't after all a dream is it?" You said.

"No...it wasn't a dream...maybe the killer hit you and that's when you black out and maybe he or she return you to your house...." She said.

"I didn't get hit , if I get hit I would have some bump on my head but I do feel dizzy alittle but when I wake up" you said.

"Hmm he or she might have use chloroform on you" Jasmine said.

"Hmm maybe- wait I think when I black out I felt a cloth on my mouth so yes! Your right" you said.

You two stop talking when you heard someone at the door.

"Ms. (Y/n) , may I come in to talk?" It was the Assistant principal.

You try to look neat , fixing your hair and wiping the tears on your eyes.

"Is it okay?" You asked Jasmine if you look okay . She nod , you open the door to see Mrs. Chavez.

"Hello Ms. (Y/n) and Ms. Jasmine, Ms. Jasmine is it okay if me and Ms. (Y/n) talk? Privately?" She said.

"O-Ofcourse Ma'am" she exit the door and Mrs. Chavez lock the door.

"Mrs (y/n) ....I-

You cut her off , tears getting out of your eyes again.

"Ma'am I didn't know that guy and I didn't kill him I-

"I know Ms. (Y/n) ...calm down , I know you didn't do it , because your the victim" she said patting your back.

She reach for the tissues and gave you one.

"Y-You believe me? " you said. She nod.

"Yes , don't worry Ms. (Y/n) the police
are on its way to investigate and you will be safe , they will catch the killer surely!" She said like she has faith .

You smiled. "Umm...Ma'am...the police are here" Jasmine said from outside.

"Mrs. Chavez took your hand and smiled you smiled also and you two make your way outside .

----------------------------------------------
The pic is Jason's mother who is Mrs. Chavez or  "Catherine Chavez"