{with jasmine}

The three of you arrive at the school. Greg drop the two of you , he said he will be going.

Alvin grab your wrist and start walking.
"Where are we going ?". You said.

"I'm going to talk to Mrs. Chavez about what happened..and make sure to be honest to her and tell her everything that happened ". Alvin said.

"Kay". You said , finally the two of you arrive inside the principal's office.

"Mr. Alvin!??!". Mrs. Chavez said in surprise , she ran up to him and she was panicking.

"What?". Alvin said raising a brow confuse.

"It's Victoria! She..she's dead!". Mrs. Chavez said , her eyes wide open.

"What!?? H-how??!". Alvin was surprised and you also.

happy about what happened to her but the same time a bit sad.

"Crystal a student from Other section found her dead inside the gym's bathroom.

"When? What time?". Alvin said.

"About 2:00 the students in sunflower section was about to use the gym when Crystal discovered the body when she goes to the bathroom". Mrs. Chavez explained what happened.

"I see". Alvin nod his head and look at you.

"(Y/n) Stay with Mrs. Chavez for a while , I'll go investigate the body". Alvin said.

"I'm coming with you Mr. Alvin". Mrs. Chavez said.

"Then I'll come with you too ". You said to Alvin.

Alvin was about to answer but Mrs. Chavez caught her off.

"No dear..the scene is too...horrifying ". Mrs. Chavez said with worried eyes.

Alvin nod . The door suddenly opened and there stood at the door was Jasmine.

"(Y/n)? Oh miss principal I brought you your coffee". Jasmine gave the coffee to Mrs. Chavez.

"Thank you ms. Jasmine". Mrs. Chavez said.

"Your welcome..(y/n)? What are you doing here? I thought you went home ?". Jasmine said.

"Long story". You said.

"Ms. Jasmine can you be with her for a while?". Mrs. Chavez said.

"Oh yeah sure". Jasmine nod her head.

"Good, let's go ma'am". Alvin said , they both left and went to the gym.

"So what happened ? Where are they going ?". Jasmine said as she seat down on the sofa. You seat down also and sigh deeply.

"There's a murder in the gym's bathroom...it's Victoria ". You said.

"What!?! Victoria murderered someoen!!??". Jasmine said with wide eyes.

"No..Victoria was actually the one murdered". You said.

"Oh...where were you earlier?". She said.

"I'm with Victoria earlier where she's still alive....she hit me at the head and I lost conscious". You said .

"What!? That son of a-

"Then I wake up in a different bathroom and school , I met this guy name Austin , Seth and Seth's group". You said.

"Okay....were they hot?". Jasmine said.

"Uh...anyway...then mr. Allestor the school's principal help me and called Alvin". You said.

"Was the principal hot?". Jasmine said.

"Why are you asking me-

"Anyway what school were you taken?". She said.