{| Wolf in sheeps clothing|}

He open the door and let's you inside . He opens the light and closed the door.

" wow your room is so clean". You said as you look around . Greg drop your backs and walks towards you , you turn around and saw him smile.

"Your quiet a dummy for not listening to my brother's warning aren't you?". Greg said .
"What?..you-
"I heard everything he told you ". Greg said as he grab your chin.
"Greg?". You said surprise by his action, this is definitely not the Greg you know.

"Look don't get in my way..in my working ..you'll be be a distraction to me..don't get in trouble and if you do~...I'll have to punish you". Greg said as he lets go of your chin and smirk.

You didn't say anything , you were surprise by Greg. Greg opened the door and looks at you returning his face to that sweet smile of his.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning , goodnight~!". Greg said as he closed the door.

"What just happened?". You were frozen..rethinking what happened.

Greg..his being weird?...why did he suddenly turn aggressive? He was..never mind ..

You were to tired to think so you lie down on the bed. Cover yourself with the blanket and drifted away to sleep.

                          ~Morning~
You open your eyes , it was morning . As you were about to sit up something heavy resist you from sitting up.

You look what was that heavy thing not letting you sit up. It was hand,
As you trace where the hand belongs your face turns red.

Lying down beside your bed was none other than.
"GREG!!!?". you scream , his face was close to your ear. His eyes suddenly opened.

"Hmm?...good morning ". He smiled.
"What the hell are you lying down beside me!!?". You said as you sit up.
"Remember this is also my bed..besides last night was cold so I don't want you to get sick~": Greg said as he rested his head on his hand.

"..whatever! But why !? ". You said. Greg sit up and get his glasses on the night stand. He looks like Alvin without the glasses.

He looks at you." I'll just call you when breakfast is ready". He said as he stand up and leave.
You buried your face on the pillows screaming.

"He was too close , too close!!! His lips almost touching your ears and his breath tickled your ear!!!!

You can feel your cheek gets warmer and warmer.

You stand up and and went out of the room to take a look around.

You saw many pictures hanging on the wall. There you saw Greg and Alvin when they were young .

They look so cute! There in a bookshelf you pick one book. What you pick was the photo album.

You look at the family photos of them. Until something caught your eye .

 Until something caught your eye

"Oh..my..god". You try to hold your laugher . It was 11 years old Greg a note said . Greg was forced by his brother to put on the cat ears and tail because he lost in a bet.

He looks so cute~! You were going to flip more pages to see another picture but suddenly the book was taken by an angry and blushing Greg.

"What did you saw!". Greg said as he blush.
"Oh..nothing~". You said as you giggled.
He close his eyes as he blush and put the book back in the bookshelf.

"Bre-Breakfast is ready". Just he said that he left and went down stairs.

You followed him and saw lots of delicious food for breakfast.
"Wow! You cook all of this!?". You said as you feel your mouth drool.
"I didn't cook it my hands did". He said sarcastically.
You roll your eyes and started to eat.
"Why did you cook many?". You said as you take a bite of a omelet.

"I want my lamb to be healthy..and its part of my job to protect you and take good care of you". Greg said as he sip a cup of his orange juice.

Lamb....why does he call you lamb?....wait....I knew it.

You almost finish your food when Greg's phone ring. He pick it up.

"Hello?".

"Relax she's okay".

"Hahaha..what bad thing would I do to her?". Greg said as he chuckled. His last nod he turn off his phone and looks at you.
"Do you want to go to school today?". He said as he take a bite of his
toast (NO!! HE IS NOT PURPLE GUY!!).

"......I don't think I want to-

"Good..you will go with me to the police station". Greg said as he finish eating his toast and drink his juice.

"What are we going to do there?". You said as you drink your orange juice.
Greg stand up , and went behind you to get something in the fridge.

"I'll be helping Alvin with the paper work while you....

He puts down a glass of water in front of you and lifted your chin.

"You stay out of the way~ remember misbehave you'll receive your punishment ". He said as he smirk and remove his hand away from your chin and get his glass of orange juice which is empty and poured water in it.

He drank it and looks at you.
"Drink your water so that you won't get hydrated , and take a bath we will be leaving around 10 : 30 right now it's 9:30". He said as he takes the empty dishes .
You pick up one of the dishes you wanted to help him but he takes the dish .

"I'll deal with the dishes , while you take a bath..I know how long women takes a bath". He said as he put the dishes in the sink.

"Rude ". You said as you left and went back to the bathroom.

Greg chuckled as he heard what you said.