Gerald

You were at your room. At Jasmine's house. Lying on your bed . The words Jason told you keep repeating in your mind.

Then someone knock on your door.
"....come in". You said.

Someone who comes in was Gerald. Something was wrong. He have another wound on his cheek.

Gerald was carrying a tray with a cup on it . You have been in your room for the past days.

"Hello (y/n)". He said smiling . You look at him and look away.

"Jasmine told me you haven't left your room for days...". His smile disappeared. You only focus looking outside the window.

"...I brought..Coffee? Here". He gave you the coffee. But you ignore him.

He sighs and stands up about to leave.
When he was about to open the door he looks at you.
"....I'm really worried about you.......... (y/n)..". He said.

"......thanks ". You said. He looks at you and smile , he closes the door and went to sit at the edge of the bed .

"Actually everyone's worried about you Jasmine, Alvin, Greg even Mrs. Chavez ......and Me". He blushes when he said the last part.

"...heh..I'm sorry ...". You said.
" mmm don't be.".

"....what happened to your cheek?". You said sitting up on the bed.

He touch his wounded cheek and smiled.
" oh this?..A cat scratch me earlier...I was trying to save the cat up the tree but when I reach for it....it scratch me on the face...but I save it". He said.

Now that's weird...you got the feeling that his lying.
"O-Kay?". You said.

"I didn't know you like cats?". You said.
"Oh! I love them!". He said. His words sound like his nervous .

"Are you okay?". You asked.
"I'm okay...Anyway heres your coffee". You take the coffee smile at him and drank it.

"It taste good".

He smiled and after you were done drinking it he take the cup and place it on the nightstand.

"(Y/n).....I....I l-...". He stops talking all of a sudden.

"(Y/n)...I really care for you...I want to protect you also..but how? I'm too weak....I don't even know how to fight". He said.

You hug him and said. " You don't have to know how to fight to be strong...you can protect me in anyway". You said.

He smiled...but suddenly your hug have been apart when Jasmine suddenly comes in and Gerald quickly pull apart blushing.

"Hi (y/n)! ". Jasmine said hugging you.

Jasmine stop hugging you and smirk.
"Did I saw you two kiss when I entered~?". She said.

"What!? NO! We didn't!". You and Gerald shake your head. But Jasmine didn't believe you.

"Oooooh~! You two did!". She said.
"We didn't !!". Gerald cross his arms and blush.

"Oh come here!". Jasmine hug her brother and hug you.

"It's been long since I saw you happy (y/n)!". Jasmine said.

"Heh..yeah".

"Don't worry we will protect you!". Jasmine said in a cheery voice.

"Right Gerald?". She said.

"Right". He said.