|Eh!?|

"Father you arrived very early ". Ryan said .

"Yes ..I just can't wait to see my daughter in law". Mr. Roderick said as he looks at you.

"W-wait ..daughter in law?". You said raising a brow.

"Yes my child". Mrs. Chavez said nodding her head three times with a smile.

"Me?...but..that's sudden..I don't even know your sons that long". You said with a smile trying to be polite.

"Oh..is that so?". Ryan said .

"My kitty". Jason said as he walks towards you and kneels down , he grabs your hands and kiss the top of it.

"Please marry me". Jason said giving you a gentle eyes and a sweet smile.

You blush . "I-I-

Ryan suddenly grabs both of your hands and brings it close to his mouth and kisses the top of it.

He looks at you innocently and said..

"No..marry me instead~". Ryan said as he rub your hands on his face.

You were speechless and a blushing mess (I know you are~ ;) ).

"I-..um". You can't think of anything to say but suddenly Jason grabs you left hand and puts it under his chin waiting for your reply.

He smiles sweetly at you , you turn around and on your right was Ryan kissing the top of your hand and smiles at you waiting also for your answer.

"It seems she can't decide my lords". Seth said looking at you with a smile.

"Yeah..give her some rest darling and give her some time to think". Mrs. Chavez said.

"Your right...I'll give lots of weeks to choose who you like , and whoever you chose will be your husband and will take over my business". Mr. Roderick said.

Jason and Ryan glared at each other , while you slowly nod your head.
You can't agree to this..their looking at you with their menacing look..think about what they might do to you if you refuse.

"That settles it ". Jason said with a smile on his face.

"Can't wait to see you loose". Ryan saids he smug .

"Maybe it's you..who will loose". Jason said glaring at Ryan.

"GuYss..I want this to be a friendly competition..I don't want someone to get hurt". You said.

The two brothers look at you and nod.
"You must be tired , you are free to go". Mr. Roderick said.

You nod your head and went back to your room. As you get inside you sit on the ground .

"What did I just agree on?". You said.

Next day-
After that happened you stayed in your room watching your favourite show and eating some chips.

Not until you saw something outside your window , a bush was shaking and there something or someone in that bush.

There you saw a fluffy tail sticking out.
You put down your chips and switch off the tv. (Gotta conserve energy XD ).

You headed downstairs going o the garden.

You were outside the garden and you start looking for that bush. Once you spotted it , it was shaking anymore and when you check inside there was nothing.