|Nightmares do come true|

As you got out you heard someone scream..A kind of scream when a cockroach fly to your face.

You just ignore it , it must have been your classmates.

You head to the garden where Crystal told you. You walk towards the garden and saw a figure standing beside a tree.

It was Crystal , she smiles at you.
"I'm glad that you come". She said smiling at you. You smiled back at her.

(I don't remember what Crystal looks like so

(I don't remember what Crystal looks like so..whatever she looks like this will be her new look XD )

You nod your head and cross your arms, you try to look somewhere else.

"So..the letter". You said.

She nods her head .
"Yes..I'm sorry about what happened ". She said with a frown.

You turn your head to look at her. She grabs your hands.
"So..will you forgive me?". She said.

You look at her for a moment and nod.
"Yes..I guess". You said.

"Really!? Thank you!". She said hugging you .

"Yeah yeah your welcome". You said. She let's go and smile at you.

You and Crystal start walking deep in the garden , now you two were inside the garden house, you two were talking .

"You know (y/n)..I been thinking of what you said before ". Crystal said.

You turn around from her and pick up a flower.
"And what is that?". You said picking off the petals of the flower.

You heard a giggle from her .
"You were ...right...I was jealous". She said.

You turn around .
"Yeah-

You feel a strange aura surrounding you. Her smile turns into a smirk.

"C-crystal?". You said as you walk backwards.

"(Y/n)...I really...HATE YOU". She said her eyes glaring daggers at you.

"Crystal what the hell!?". You yelled at her getting scarred.

"Now..let me kill you..I'll need your face so that I can transfer it to my face~..then Jason Chavez will love me!". She said laughing like an idiot.

"Your a crazy b*tch". You said to her still glaring at her.

She snap her fingers then two male students comes out from the dark shadow and smirk beside her.

"She's all yours boys~ I just need her face ". Crystal said smirking at you and turns around to leave.

"Have fun (y/n)~!". She said as she locks the door.