| The Two brother's past|

"Jason and Ryan gets along so well, they always play , I play with them hide and seek". Diana said .

-Diana starts telling the story-
There were two brothers playing on the snow they start throwing snow balls at each other.

"Bleh! You can't catch me!". The kid named Jason said as he hides behind some bushes.

"Try me!". Ryan said as he starts throwing snow balls at Jason.

"Lord Ryan and Lord Jason your mother is calling you". A maid waiting at the door said .

"Yes miss Diana ". The two brothers said.

The two brothers went back in the mansion

The two brothers went back in the mansion .
"Jason !". The two brothers were greeted by their mother , Mrs. Chavez hugs Jason .

"Mom me and big brother Ryan played snow ball fight!". Jason said .

"That's wonderful". Their mother said.

A man seated on the sofa , smoking some cigarette was their father.
"Ryan please come here". Their father ordered.

Ryan nod and seats beside his father .
"Yes father?". Ryan said.

"Would you like to come with me in France?". Mr. Roderick their father said.

"But why? I want to be with my brother". Ryan said.

"For work of course, when you grow up you'll be taking over of my work ". Their father said.

"But I want to stay here , with my little brother". Ryan said.

"Hmm well if you want just tell me". There's father said.

Ryan loves his family so much especially his little brother but each day , months , and years part he notice that his mother never even gives him attention , only she gives her attention to Jason.

Their father leave and went to France because of business .
Ryan shows his mother his high grades in school and even manages to be the best student.

But Mrs. Chavez wasn't amuse , no hug , no kiss no praising only a nod.
Ryan thinks that his mother doesn't love him..that's when he start to change..

When he was a teenager everything changes...

He cuts classes , gets in fight and was no more the best student only the trouble maker.

"What is wrong with you!". Mrs. Chavez yelled at her son.

"Why are you getting in so many fights! Your grades are low and you almost killed a student!". Mrs. Chavez yelled.

Ryan didn't spoke only keeps silent.
His brother Jason watches behind her mother .

I was beside Jason watching Mrs. Chavez scold Ryan.