•Troubles•

You wake up hearing the sound of your alarm clock.

You quickly get out of bed and went downstairs . Only to find foods set on the table.

"Ooh yum!". You said and sit down on the chair.

"Dear ? ". You heard your grandma said.

"Yes grandma?". You said.

"Please hurry get up and eat your going to be late dear ". She said.

"Grandma let's eat ". You said.

"Oh you go ahead dear , I'm going to feed my hens ". She said.

"Okay!". You said as you quickly eat your food.

After you finish eating, you take a bath and put on your uniform .

"Grandma I'm going to le-

Suddenly you heard something breaks at the backyard and chicken noises which seems like the chickens are panicking .

"Oh !". You heard your grandma .

You quickly run to the backyard and found that the cage of the chickens broke.

"Grandma are you okay!.". You said .

You found her seated on the ground and were collecting all the baby chicks that got out.

"Oh dear where is little kaki". Your grandma said as she looks for the little chick but you found it.

"Grandma ..its on your head". You said.

"Oh! Kaki you can't sleep on my head! You'll fall"

"Oh! Kaki you can't sleep on my head! You'll fall". Your grandma said as she puts the chick down.

"I'll help you catch all the chickens". You said.

"Oh no I got it under control you better go or you'll be late". She said.

"Are you sure?". You said.

"Yes yes". She said as she starts chasing the chickens.

"Okay..but call me if you need help..bye grandma ". You said.

"Yes yes good morning!". She said as she focus on catching the chickens.

You left the house and start walking to school.
"AAAAH!! Kaki! Don't jump down! Granny's coming !!". You heard her scream.

"..Kaki sure is a trouble ..". You said as you check what time it is.

"6:45". You said . You continue walking and when you walk past some alley you heard something.

"Give us your money or else!".

You heard a man's voice dimming somewhere .. you take a peek at the alley and saw group of school boys circling someone .