•Date plan•

You wake up feeling something soft brushing against your nose. You opened your eyes and saw Dagger on the bed looking at you with her cute eyes.

 You opened your eyes and saw Dagger on the bed looking at you with her cute eyes

(Oops wrong picture 😂😂😂)

Here ya go~

"Aww ". You said as you pick her up . You pet her head .

Suddenly there was a knock on the door .
"(Y/n)? Are you awake?". Seth said.

"........yes". You said as you put Dagger on the floor and opened the door.

Seth stand there as he smiled at you.

Okay (y/n), calm down just be calm..forget what you heard last night , you thought.

"Breakfast's ready , lets go eat". Seth said .

"Yeah". You nod as you followed him downstairs to the kitchen.

The two of you arrived in the kitchen the air was filled with delicious scents of the food.

"I made bacons , eggs and toast". Seth said as he pulled the chair and let's you seat down.

"What would you like? Coffee? Milk? Or Juice?". Seth asked as he opened the refrigerator.

"I'll have (your choice ) ". You said as you take a bite of your bacon which was good.

"Okay". Seth said as he start making your drink.

"Seth..". You said as you look at your food.

"Yes?". Seth said as he stir your drink.

"Did you ...say something to me last night..when I was asleep?". You said.

Seth looks aside with a blush.
"Yes..". Seth said.

You look at him . "What are you sorry for?". You said.

"......it's nothing ..I'm just sorry for the mistakes I've done". Seth said as he looks at you with smile.

"Okay..". You said and continue eating your food.

Seth drop you off in your school using his car.

"I'll pick you up around 4 ". Seth said.

You nod and wave goodbye at him and he waves back.

You turn around and saw all the students looking at you. You ignore them and continue walking inside.

You open your locker and saw a note in it.
"Meet me tomorrow at 5 in the afternoon". You read the note, you try to find the person who write it but there was no name .

"Okay I guess?". You said as you put the note in your pocket. You get some of your books and close the locker.

Before you can even walk away someone suddenly hugs you.

"(Y/n)!". A voice of Jasmine said as she hugs you tightly.

"Jasmine". You said to her with smile.

"Heya! How are you?". Jasmine said as she stops hugging you .

"Okay I guess". You said.

"Why is there a problem ?". Jasmine said .

"No..yes..I mean no". You said.

"Is it boy problem?". Jasmine said her hands each on her hips.

"N-no". You said.

"Oh you can tell momma Jasmine all about it~". Jasmine said , she puts her arm on your shoulder and starts to walk with you to the garden.

"But Jasmine we're going to miss first period". You said.

But Jasmine shakes her head.
"That's not important right now my child , besides math is boring so let's go". Jasmine said.

You and Jasmine were seating on the bench as you tell her about your problem.

"Wait you like that red hair guy your always with!?...nooooooo...oh well there's so many fishes in the sea after all ". Jasmine said.

"I..I didn't ears-drop on him yesterday ..I just heard it..he said he didn't have any feelings for me". You said as you play with your hair.

"Nonsense! Did he just say that suddenly when he was alone?". Jasmine said.

"No..he was talking ..to ..his friend ". You said.

"....hmm..well I can help you get him to fall for you after all I'm such an expert~!". Jasmine said as she puts a hand on her chest.

"Speak for yourself, I seen you chase after a man and you said "I'll pay you 50 bucks to be my boyfriend ". You said with a giggle.

"The past is in the past~ SO! Let it go!".Jasmine said.

"Whatever..". You said rolling your eyes.

"Hehehe look I do know some tips to make him fall for you like...um..go in a date , see if he looks at you a lot and..compliment him". Jasmine said.

"Go out in a date? H-how?". You said to her.

"Well asked him or..pretend that you want to eat somewhere, it does look like a date right?". Jasmine said.

"It looks like a date but it isn't ". You said.

"Hmm..well..try too?". Jasmine said.

"Hmm how about I asked him to go eat together at Bon' apatite restaurant? And I'll asked him questions and see if he have any feelings for me?". You said.

"That sounds like a good idea". Jasmine said.

"Okay! ". You said with a smile and a light blush on your cheek.

"Good luck~ and have fun!". Jasmine said.

"Hey what are you two kids doing here?! You kid should be inside your classrooms!". The guard said as he runs towards the both of you.

"Run!". You yelled as the two of you run away.