Thank you

I'm glad that everyone like the story and Yes this is the last chapter sorry .

But I hope you guys will like the new book I'll be making . I'm really happy that you guys like this book :).

When I start making this story the chapter one ,  I never thought you guys will like it , until someone told me to continue it so I did ..

I'm really happy :)

As thank you guys here have some cookies and milk ^w^

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛

Anyway , So this is the last chapter of the book how about an extra ending?

See you guys on the next book~! Lol..

You guys can ask me anything just message me :)

-Happy Easter!- 🐣🐰

Everyone was all gathered on the park because of the event Jasmine made and it was Easter.

"This is going to be fun!". Riley said as she stands beside Jeremy .

Jermey smiles and nods to her but he got this feeling that his being watch.

Seth who is behind Jeremy stares at him watching every movement he made.

"Will you just let her be , Jeremy is a nice guy and I don't think he will do something bad to her ". Alvin said to Seth who is beside him.

"Still! I must make sure she's safe!." Seth said.

Alvin sigh .
"Unless he...f*ck her right in the pussy squaaaak!". Cleo suddenly said who was perching on Alvin's shoulder.

"Cleo shut up". Alvin scolded Cleo.

"No you shut up" Cleo said.

"I can't wait to play this game!". You said to Austin who was beside you.

"Yeah but it's too bad Gerald's not around". Austin said.

"Okay everyone! Is everyone ready !?". Jasmine speak using the microphone .

Everyone answered yes .
"Okay this is how the game goes , you guys will collect eggs as many as you can and if you collect many you will win this trophy ". Jasmine said.

"Heh will surely win". Ryan said as he smirk.

"Yes I'll win for kitty~". Jason said as he smirk at you.

"That's fun". Your granny said.
"Don't worry granny will team up". Diana said to your grandmother.

"Hey where's Greg anyway?". Alvin said.

"Oh Greg? His with me , he will be helping me count all the eggs you guys collect ". Jasmine said.

"Damn you Greg". Alvin said.

"Aww that's it?". Austin said.

"Aaaaaand~  You guys will surely win if you found the jackpot". Jasmine said.

"What's the jackpot?". You said.

Jasmine smirk.
"If you found the bunny~ you will win and here's the bunny". Jasmine said as she suddenly pulls the curtain.