Deal with the devil

You were shock. This isn't Mrs. Chavez that you knew..she was creepy and she even knew that Jason forced you into the deal!

That she's didn't even do anything!.
"Mrs cha-

"Mom". She corrected.
"M-mom...Jason-

"Is the stalker? Oh yes..I know that..from the start ...after all I help him getting away with it". She gave a chuckle.

"Wh-what!? Why!? I thought you were-

"Nice? Dear I got that a lot ..remember what they say~ like mother and son". She said.

She crazy! What the hell. Jason's mother is crazy.

"Please...let me go..". You said.
"Why darling? You made a deal and a deal is a deal, right?". She said.

"But-
"No buts love~". Jason said starting to hug you again, he brings his face close to your neck and lick it.

Chills send shivers to your spine.
"Jason, behave". She said.
Jason growls and removes his face away from your neck and seat properly.

"Now will you excuse me..I have work to do".

Time skip-

It was time for bed , you can't sleep . Jason was beside you his arms around you hugging you while Valentine on your right.

"I want to go home..". You whispered to yourself.
"Really?". Surprise by Jason who is still awake looks at you his eyes half awake .

"..please..let me go ". You said.
"Heh...". He seat up from the bed and puts his hand under your chin and strokes it.

"Well~ you can". He said.
"I-i can!?". You seat up also while Jason continue stroking your chin and humming.

"Uh ha~ ". He said closing his eyes.
"H-how!?". You said.

Suddenly he smirk..that smirk you saw before ..an evil smirk.

"Never~". He smiles evilly looking at you .

"What!? Please!". You pleaded but he didn't listen and continue stroking your cheek.

That's when you have no choice.
"How about..a deal?".

His eyes opens hearing what you said and smirk.
"Continue ". He said.
"We will play a game". You said regretting this decision.

"And~?". He said his smirk coming back again.

"If I win..you will let me go..you be put in jail..together with your mother ..away from me". You said not making an eye contact.

He pulls your face to make eye contact with him.

"What about if I win~?". He said purring the last part.

"I-if you..w-win..you can keep me here forever..I will..never leave you and you will not hurt no one". You said.

"Hmm~...deal ". He gave you his hand and you shake his hand making a deal with him.

"What kind of game by the way~?". He said.
"..hide and seek ". You said .
"Childish..but anything for you love ". He said .

"There are rules ". You said.
"Go ahead". He said.

"Rule no. 1 no cheating
No. 2 no using of weapons
And 3 no using of cctv to find me". You said.

"Okay....here's what's gonna happen...I will count to 15 so you better hide..if I don't find you in 1 hour ..you win".

"Okay.". You nod.
"The game will begin tomorrow when your awake so you better hide fast because..I will find you~".

That's the last  thing  he said when he went back to sleep.

"...I can do this ". You whispered.