•That booth•

You were watching the movie , you jump a bit as the ghost pulls the main character's leg down.

You turn your head and saw Alvin , he doesn't even look scarred at all he was just looking at the movie like some kind of a news .

You put your hand in the bucket of popcorn and eat some popcorn until your hand touch something.

You turn your head to the left and saw you were touching Seth's hand.

You blush and retrieve your hand. Seth chuckles and return his gaze back at the movie.

After a while you were busy looking at the movie as your hand travel in the bucket but you couldn't scoop any popcorn until something touch your lips..

"Open up~". Seth said as he puts popcorn in your mouth.

You chew down the popcorn. Seth smiled at you and eats some popcorn.
Alvin saw what happened and glare at Seth.

After the movie ended you told Alvin and Seth that your going to the bathroom.

While your away Alvin grab Seth's arm and lead him back in the empty cinema.

Alvin grab Seth by the collar and glare at him.

"I don't know what're planning but I want you to stop". Alvin said glaring at Seth.

 Alvin said glaring at Seth

Seth smirk.
"Tsk..Alvin don't tell me your jealous?". Seth said .

Alvin's eyes widen but return back into a glare.
"Are you bullsh*tting me?". Alvin said with a growl.

"No I'm wolfsh*tting you ". Seth said with a chuckle .

That made Alvin more impatient. Alvin form his hand into a fist but he stop when he saw Seth stop smirking.

"Look wolfie...when will you ever trust me again?". Seth said this time something sad with a frown.

Alvin stare at him for a moment then lowers his fist back as he look somewhere else .

Seth sigh . "...never huh?". Seth said .

Alvin sigh and looks back at Seth.

"Hey I'm back". You said as you walk towards them.

"Sweetheart". Seth said with a smile. Alvin looks at Seth...he smiled and looks at you.

"I'll be going ". Alvin said as he looks at you.

"Huh why?". You said .

"I..need to cook food for Greg". Alvin said.

Seth burst into a laughter.
"You cook!? Hahaha! I know you can't cook Al so stop making up excuses!". Seth said as he laugh.