A) Save Gerald = "{|Bad ending|}"

You hold your tears , you started to stand up and run. You bit your lip as you hold the pain in your leg.

He started to slip...you run and jump and grab his arms before he can fall.
"Got you!!". You said as you pulled him up. You hug him.

"Gerald!..please wake up!". You said , his eyes started to open.
"Oh no your head is bleeding ". You said as you petted his head and saw your had covered in blood.

Diana's try to get Jason's grip loose but in secs her hands drop and her life disappears in a blink of an eye.

Jason smirk as he lets if of Diana's neck and she drops on the ground.
"Hehehehe....This what you get for betraying me". Jason turns his head and saw you hugging Gerald.

Which makes him angry. You heard his steps as he walk towards you, you turn around and saw him infront of you.

He smiled evilly. "Give him to me". He said as he hand out his hand.
You glared at him. "No!". You hug Gerald tightly refusing to let go.

This made Jason angry as he glared at you. "GiVE.HIM.TO.ME". He said again but you refuse.
"Fine..don't complain if you get hurt". He pulls out a knife and raise it in the air . You close your eyes shut waiting for it to hit you.

But..it didn't...you open your left eye and saw Jason stop still the knife in his hands and up in the air.

But why?..why did he stop?

"Move and I'll shoot". That voice , you look at the person behind Jason and saw Alvin pointing the gun behind Jason's back.

Jason's smile still on his face but his right eye twitch.
"Alvin!". You smiled , Alvin handcuff Jason's hands.

A guy with purple hair and your bother run towards you.
"Gerald!? Are you okay!?". The guy with purple hair said as he kneeled down.
"His bleeding". You said , the guy with purple hair rip of his jacket's sleeve and use it to tie it on Gerald's head to stop the bleeding.

"Sister!". Your brother hug you tightly.
"I'm glad your safe!". He said as he rub his cheek on your face.
"Heheh". You giggled. (B/n) stands up , look at Jason who is handcuff .
"As for you!". Your brother runs towards Jason and punch him on the face.

"Ugh!". Jason said. Alvin stop your brother.
"That's enough!". Alvin said.
"No way! He hurt my sister and Gerald!". Your brother said.
"That's enough". You said . Your brother glared at Jason and sigh.
"As long as your safe". He said .

"After a minute lots of Police came, Alvin have called them . The Chavez family was arrested even Mrs. Chavez.
The ambulance came and fix the guys wounds.

Jason was going to get in the police car but he whispered something in the policeman's ear. The policeman nods and Jason walks to you together with the policeman.

"Make it quick". The policeman said. Jason smiled and nod.
"I'll be in jail for a while". Jason said , you raise your brow in confusion.
"Ofcourse you are! You'll be there forever until you rot in there!". You said.
He chuckled and brings his face close to your ear.
"I won't be there for too long...I'll definitely escape..and once I do..I'll have my prize back".

He said as he went back in the car. You didn't believe his words and glare .
-----
----------
--------------
You visit and all your gang visit Gerald in the hospital. You have brought a gift for him and the others brought food.

"I can't wait to see him". Austin said .
"I hope his okay now ". Alvin said as he opened the door.
You all saw Gerald sleeping on the hospital bed.
He wakes up as he heard the door opened.
"Hi!!". You all said , his eyes widen and smiles.
"Everyone..". He said .

"Gerald ..I miss you!". You said as you hug him.
"I miss you too". He said as he stroke your hair and kiss your forehead.

"Here we brought food". You said.
"Oh thanks guys". Gerald said.
"Here I have a gift for you". You said as you gave him a small box.
"Wow..thanks ". He blush as he opened the box.
"So..do you like it?". You asked as you blush.

It was a small heart shape necklace.
"It's cute". He smiled as he looks at it..he saw that it was a locket..there a picture of you two was there.

"I'm glad you like it". You smiled and blush.
"I don't just like it ..I love it!". He Smiled.
"Aww it looks cute on you , makes you even cuter~!". Austin said as he smirk.
"Back off his mine!". You said as you block him.

Then you all laugh and have a great time.

Several weeks later~

You were excited as you went to the school. Gerald text you that he was coming to school today...he just went out the hospital yesterday.

And you were excited to see him. As you open the door.

A horror show awaits you-

Dead bodies everywhere

Some decapitated...

Some doesn't even have their arms , legs and other parts of their body.

Blood everywhere..the wall even looks like it was painted red using blood.

All your classmates ...DEAD...yours eyes were wide and tears start to fall.

"No! This is all a dream!!! ". You denied everything you saw ..as you said it was all a dream.

You run away from the seen as you run more and more blood on the walls and floor. More dead bodies everywhere in the school, And you stop .

As you heard noises inside the principal's office . You he's sites if you would open it.

What if someone needs your help?. You open the door and saw something terrifying.

"Long time no see right kitty~".

Seating on top of the desk. Holding a head...a head which belongs to-

"Gerald!!!". You screamed . Jason was holding Gerald's head.

"I think it's best if he doesn't have his head....he wouldn't even get a HEAD of his life ". He started laughing like a mad person.

You cried ."No!!! This is a dream!!". You yelled.
"If it was a dream wouldn't you be awake now by this nightmare~?". He said as he stand up and kick Gerald's head like it was a football and walks towards you.

He cup your face and smiled evilly.

"Game over....kitty~ Now you belong to me".

The end ~
You went to Gerald's bad ending route. Next will be the good ending. ;)