•Kidnap by the brat•

Slowly you regain your conscious , you blink multiple times as you wake up you realize your surroundings were different.

"Where in the holy kardesians ass am I?".you said sitting up on the bed.

you said sitting up on the bed

"I see your awake my pet I-

"What the hell you f*kcing gay Jasper the ghost!! ". You said picking up the vase beside the table stand and throwing it at him.

He quickly dodge it.
"What!!-

"Did you just change my f*cking clothes you perverted b*tch!". You said throwing the small table at him.

"Wait!! I can explain!". Jasper said dodging every item you throw at him.

You stop and glare at him.
"Did you change my clothes!!". You yelled angrily at him.

"I did change your clothes~". He smirk at you.

"Your going to die now". You said glaring at him and showing your hand at him .

You crack your knuckles .

"Tell satan I said hello"

"Tell satan I said hello". You said running towards him .

"Wish I was- AAGH!! Son of b*tch". Before he can even finish his words you kick him right in the nuts.

"This is for changing my clothes you pervert! ". You yelled.

"Aargh..My marbles..I didn't change your clothes!! The maids did!!". "Jasper said his hand on his lower thing.

"And this is for being such a b*tch!". You yelled kicking him right on his face which he falls back.

"Ouch! You little -

You sit on his stomach .
"And this! is for Seth!!" . You yelled about to punch him right on the face but suddenly someone grabs your hand.

"I think that's enough young lady".

"Huh?". You turn your head and saw a man with blonde hair.