The investigation

Alvin's POV

Me and Greg already been talking maybe about an hour? Geez This sucks.

"So Alvin you will be her bodyguard up until we find the killer, make sure you protect her and-

"Yeah yeah care for her and keep her safe, you already told me that hundred times already" I said, getting annoyed .

"Hahaha always the impatient Alvin" Greg laugh.

This is why I always hated Greg, Greg is a very friendly man , always kind and helpful that's why some of the ladies in our station like him.

He has black hair and coal colored eyes with his glasses.

"So this..stalker ? Already killed someone" I said.

He nod his head and gave me the pictures.

Wow...so gory..well this guy or gal must really have a obsession to this girl. What was her name again?

Mary? Cherry? What?

"Hey G, what was the girls name again?" I asked.

"(Y/n) , (L/N)" he said.

"Can you show me, the crime scene ?" I asked. Maybe I can find some clues about this killer.

"Okay wait a minute " Greg said doing his paper work.

After a minute the door opens. It was a women. She probably works here.

"Oh hey Mrs. Chavez " Greg said.
"Hello sir- sirs hehehe" she said. She notice me and smiles.

"So your Ms. (y/n)'s bodyguard?" She said.
"Umm yeah" I said.
""My my my , don't you look handsome" she said.
"Hahaha...thanks" I said scratching the back of my neck.

Then the doors open again, it was a student carrying a trail with coffees and donuts on it. wait! Aren't student not allowed here yet in a middle of an investigation ?

"Boy your not allowed here" Greg said.
"Oh his my son actually " Mrs. Chavez said.
"Sorry I thought he was-
"It's okay sir" she said.

I find it creepy for her to keep smiling up until now. I look at her son. He has black hair, A red color eyes and with a smile on his face.

"Here sir some snacks " he said smiling. When he place the trail in the table, that's when I saw something on his neck.

It was a small amount of blood not quite notice , you can only see it if your close.

Alvin get his finger on it . He flinch when he feel Alvin's hand touch his neck.

The blood was already cold .
"Where did this blood came from?" I asked.