-Fun Fact 2-

-Gerald , Greg , Alvin , Seth turn into a Yandere in the end when you have your happy ending with them .
(Except Jason and Ryan because their already Yandere...and which kinda explains the title XD ).

-Seth have a collection of all kinds of weapons.

-Ethan and Hannah get married and have a child.

(If you want to know the name of their child it's in my other story XD ..titled "Deal with the Alpha ".Yandere Male Alpha x Male omega .

-And also Gerald and Austin ;).....don't ask how ~...just imagine how they do it~. (Their child is also in the other story I just made ).

-Seth is an otaku

-Seth's mother and sister died when he was just 15 years old.

-Don't just Greg by his looks ..you don't know him inside . That smile of his...not so innocent like that song "I'm not that Innocent!".

-the kid you met in dandelion building , you also met him in the arcade..I'm still thinking a name for him..anyone knows ?

-Seth's favorite food is pizza.

-Jasmine is loves reading this kind of manga...(if you know what I mean ;) )

-Ryan needs some loving....

-Cleo is still thug life ..

-Greg is Older and Alvin is younger.

-Greg is a dog lover.

-Alvin doesn't like sailing in the seas he gets..sea sick.

-Happy , Ryan's pet fennec fox knows a lot of tricks like, sit , stand , roll over and a whole lot more.

-Jason bought Valentine in Italy .

-The Chavez family have a cousin
(their not human).

-