•Why!?!•

"What the hell". You said .

You heard footsteps running towards the library and the library door burst opened to reveal.

"Kitty! Are you okay!?". Jason said who is with Seth. Seth look outside the library guarding .

Jason run towards you and check is you have any wounds on your face.

"I'm alright!". You said as you slap his hand away.

Jason look surprise .
"And who the hell was that guy here before!? He looks like you". You said.

Jason seem to know who the man was and sighs.

"His my big brother ". Jason said .

"Boss I think I heard something ". Seth said as he looks out of the library.

Jason nod and grabs your wrist and forcing you to go with him.

"H-hey! Let go! You crazy son of a-

"Hey Chavez family!".

Everyone's eyes widen hearing the familiar voice.

"Its that brat". Seth said as he grit his teeth.

"Listen up~! And come out!". That voice sounds like the young boy you saw earlier.

Jason sighs and the three of you come and saw the blonde brat.

"Yes Jasper..Lydia?". Jason said the way he said that was menacing.

"I see you have the girl~..I want her..right now!". The blonde stupid brat said as he point at you.

"Kiss my ass". You said as you glare at him.

"Oh I'll kiss it alright~..not until you kiss mine~". Jasper said with a smirk.

"Kid your too young to know that stuff". Seth said.

"Shut up sore eyes!". Jasper yelled.

"Heh..look kid , I can't give you my precious kitty here~..she belongs to me". Jason said as he pulls you by the waist closer to him.

"He-hey! Stop!". You yelled .

"Who saids she belongs to you?".

Everyone turn their head and saw..the man named Ryan..the man you met in the library.

He tilted his head with a smirk on his face as he went downstairs towards you and pulls you close to him.

"Hey! I said let me go!". You yelled trying to hit him.

"Not fair! I found her first!". Jason said as he glares at his brother.

"I'm older so deal with it~". Ryan said his smirk widening.

"Listen here you Chavez f*ckers..she will be mine...not yours!". Jasper yelled his teeth gritting as he glares dagger at the two brothers .

Th two brothers exchange glances with a smirk.
"How?". They both said.

"I'll get her..you'll never see it coming~". Jasper said an evil smile on his face.

"Don't waste your time trying to kidnap her ". Jason said as he walks beside Seth and puts a hand on Seth's shoulder.

"Because my bodyguard here won't let you~". Jason said with that smirk of his.

"Just you wait Chavez". Jasper said.

After that happened , the Men of Jasper left empty handed . You seated on the sofa trap by the two brothers who are seated each side of you.

Jasper's words ring in your mind.

"I'll get her..you'll never see it coming".

"My kitty are you okay? You haven't touch your tea?". Jason said.

"That's because I'm not in the mood to drink tea!!". You yelled.

"....is the tea already cold? I'll call Ethan to make you a new one". Jason said with a smile on his face like a dog waiting for his treat.

 Jason said with a smile on his face like a dog waiting for his treat

"Didn't you hear what I just said?...". You said.

Ryan drink his tea and crosse his legs as he stare at you.

"So that little blonde ass boy is going to try to capture her ?". Ryan said.

Jason nod his head and sigh.
"Well..we must do something right?". Jason said.

Ryan think for a moment and looks at Seth.
"Yes boss?". Seth said.

"....we can let her stay at his place for a while..and get her when we return ". Ryan said.

"What!? No way! I'll miss my kitty!". Jason said.

"What you want her to get capture?". Ryan said.

"...where exactly are you two going?". You said.

The two brothers looks at you.
"Why do you want to know~? Do you want to come with us~?". Jason said with a smirk.

"No way in hell !!". You yelled.

"Besides its dangerous..letting her stay at Seth's place is a good plan..Jasper will think that the three of us together with dummy here are going to France but he didn't know that she's not coming with us". Ryan said.

"What if he follows us then don't you think that he will corner us?". Jason said.

"Simple ..will just prepare an attack to trap him". Ryan said.

"Wow that sounds great! ". You said sarcastically.

"Are you sure boss?". Seth said.

"Yes". Ryan said.

"Seth help her prepare her things tomorrow ..me and Jason are going to leave exactly 11 in the morning". Ryan added.

"Yes". Seth said.

"Ah I'm sure I'll miss my kitty!". Jason said.

"Shut up you classmate kidnapper". You said.