{The truth}

"Jason ". Gerald said.
"W-what ?". Your eyes widen hearing Jason's name.
"Jason Chavez?". Greg raised a brow.

Gerald nod. "Why would Jason do this to you?". You asked.

Gerald point his finger at you.
"His..his..y-your stalker". Gerald said. You feel like your heart stop.

Jason...my..stalker!? Why him!?
"Finally ". Greg said.
"So..he did this to you.why?". Lucas said.
Gerald face is full of worries and scared.
"If..I tell someone..he will kill me". Gerald said.

You put on a strong face and hug Gerald.
"We won't let that happened!". You said to Gerald.
"Yeah.we will protect you ". Greg said as he smiled.
"Just tell us what happened and you won't be hurt ". Lucas said.

Gerald nod and proceed to tell the story.

"From the start Jason was actually your stalker..(y/n) do you remember the time when we became best friends?".

You nod. "That's when Jason..threaten me..he told me to stay away from you or else my sister will be killed!".

"And he will kill me if I am..so close to you..that's when he gave me a warning and gave me a wound on my cheek".

"So.where is this bruises come from actually ". Greg said.

"Greg...I'm..I'm so sorry !". Gerald burst into tears.

"Wh-why?". Greg said.

"......I'm..actually the one who tried to poison you". Gerald said as he wipe away his tears. For a moment Greg look mad but he relaxed.

"It's okay...but why?!". Greg said.
"Jason made me". Gerald started telling you the story.

Gerald's flashback~
Jason gave me a warning to stay away from you and if I do it again he will threaten me.

That's when he went to my house ...

"J-Jason!? Eh-what are you doing here!?". I said as I step back.

"Is Jasmine home~?". Jason smirk at me.

"N-no". I said . Jason push me against a wall and brings his face close to my ears and whispered.

"I want you to do a favour for me~". Jason said as he removes his face from my ear and face me.

"What do you want!?". I look terrified il scared what he would do to me if I try to decline it.

"I want you...to poison Greg...you know the 4 eyes ". Jason said.

"Poison!? N.no way! ". I said shaking my head.

Jason frown and pulls out a pocket knife from his pocket and in a blink of an eye I felt a intense pain on my arms as I look at my arms.

Blood start to come out. He gave cuts on my arms. I was going to scream but he covered my mouth.

"Sssh~ so are you up for it~?". Jason grin at me. I gave a slow nod and he unpinned me on the wall.

"Good boy!". Jason smiled at me.
"Remember..fail this easy task..and I will give you a punishment". He said.

"Y-yes s-sir". I feel my legs shaking .
"Oh! And don't even think telling someone~ Also if you don't do what I say...I'll kill your sister ". Those was the last thing Jason said to me before he left.

The choice for me was hard...I don't want to do it...but what about my sister!?

Jasmine came home and notice the cuts on my arm.
"Brother where did this cut came from!?". Jasmine said.
"W-well I tried to cook for you but..this happened". I gave a fake laugh so that she don't know that I'm lying.
"...just be careful next time holding a knife..or just let me cook". Jasmine said.

"Y-yeah". I said.

When you left for a minute to grab your book in the bedroom that was my chance to do it..I don't really want to do it...I don't want to be a murderer or

even get my sister killed..I love my sister so much so.i did what Jason told me to do.

I quickly go to the kitchen search everything in the cabinet to poison Greg and that's when ..I found the bleach..I quickly do it and get back in the living room.

Just when you saw my cuts on my arm I need to escape I want to avoid that question..because ...he was watching me.

"Who?". You said.

Jason's bestfriend who is..Austin..the purple hair guy.

"Austin?..the purple hair guy!?". Greg said.

Yeah he was watching me outside Greg's window , to know if I did what Jason ask for.

After that when I get home..I search for my sister and found nothing..she was gone so I quickly call him and he told me to come into that abandoned house.

He was so mad at me for failing ..so he lets Austin beats me up and cuts me more on my chest. I think I was already covered in blood.

I was at the floor ..Austin kneeled down and grab my chin and forced me to look at him. He smirk.

"Sorry cutie but I don't want my friendship with my bro to be broken~!"

"Sorry cutie but I don't want my friendship with my bro to be broken~!". He said smirking.

He puts his finger on my lips. And opens my mouth which he saw my teeth.
"Nice teeth! It's so clean! Too bad~ I'll make it dirty". Austin said as he forced his lips on mine.

"Agh! Austin quit playing games". Jason growled as he cross his arms.

"Heh come on! Just let me play with my toy~". Austin smirk at Jason . Jason brings his hand up and swings it forward and backward saying go ahead.

"I'll give you five minutes...make sure..he have a lot of pain". Jason grin as he looks outside the window.

That's when Austin do that dirty stuff on me..he let me...suck on his..thing.

After that he help me clean my face and wipe away the blood.
"Sorry cutie but I couldn't resist the cuteness". Austin said as he peck my cheeks.

That's when we heard footsteps running and Austin and Jason escape running. That's when this guy showed up late.

Gerald pointed to Lucas .
"Whaat?..do you think I'll showed up before I that happened?". Lucas said.

"That's..horrible ". You said . You can't believe what Gerald said, he was beat up and..Austin do that dirty stuff on him.

Greg only stare for a moment and pick up his phone.

"Alvin...Capture Jason..his the stalker". That's what Greg said as he hung up.

"Gerald you will be protected so don't worry ..it's good that you finally tell the truth before anything bad happens". Greg said as he left .

Gerald looks like his about to cry.
"Jason..he wasn't a man of his word..he said..he won't hurt my sister..". Gerald said.