"short Story" Gerald's B-day"

It was Gerald's birthday, April 13 . Gerald was sleeping until he was awakened by Jasmine's loud Voice.

"HAPPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!". Jasmine yelled loudly throwing her hands up in the air.

"AAAAAH!!! ". Gerald screamed and falls down the bed.

"Oopsy sorry". Jasmine said .

"Jesus Christ , its 6 in the morning!". Gerald said rubbing his back as he stands up.

"Yeaahhh..I was just excited". Jasmine said.

"Your more excited than me ". Gerald as he stretch his arms.

"Hahaha , so where are we going in your birthday?". Jasmine said .

Gerald gets back on his bed and covers himself with his blankets getting back to sleep.

"In bed". Gerald said.

"In bed ?...ooooh in bed with Austin~ suuure~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)". Jasmine said a smirk on her face.

Gerald sit up suddenly and looks at Jasmine .
"WHAT!? ಠ_ಠ". Gerald said .

"Oooh~ don't worry we won't disturb you two~". Jasmine said.

".....No". Gerald said lying back down on the bed and turning his back.

Jasmine pouted then suddenly she smiles and shakes Gerald's shoulder.

"What!!". Gerald yelled sitting up and glaring at Jasmine.

"I know where~". Jasmine said a smile on her face.

"....No..I don't want to go to the cinema with Austin..you don't know what he might do if it's just the two of us in the cinema ". Gerald said his cheeks turning red.

"What? Sure! If it's what you want~". Jasmine said as she winks.

"...just tell me where". Gerald said .

"Do you remember South Zoo?". Jasmine said.

"Yeah why?". Gerald said.

"You love going there when we we're young , how about there?". Jasmine said.

"Now that you mention that, I really miss going there....Fine ". Gerald said.

"YES!! I'll invite everyone ". Jasmine said opening the door and leaving.

Gerald sighs and gets out of the bed , he stretch his arms .

Time skip ~ Brought to you by Jason holding a electric hair razor getting chased by Jasper who doesn't have anymore hair.

Everyone arrive in the zoo .
"So you love going this zoo ?". Austin said a smile on his face as he puts his arms on Gerald's shoulder.

"Yeah so what?". Gerald said.

"Hahaha so cute". Austin said.

"I never been here before ". You said as you look around .

"Because this is located a bit far from our town". Greg said as he take pictures.

"Hahaha hey Alvin look it's you!". Seth said as he points at a wolf and laughs.

 Seth said as he points at a wolf and laughs