{Alvin!!??}

Btw all of the pictures here in my story doesn't belong to me but I just search it, they are just scenery or what the characters look like

----------------------------------------------
The teacher soon came and discuss some lessons.

The door suddenly opened. It was Jason.

"Good morning Ma'm~! If you wouldn't mind me telling my classmates about some news?". Jason said to the teacher.

"Oh go ahead Jason". The teacher said.

"The principal reported me about a up coming event....and guess what it is?". Jason looks at you ...you swear he smirk for a second and give his attention to your classmates.

"It's the school's anniversary ". Jason said.

"Yes!! Finally no lessons!!". Jasmine yelled.

"Woohooo!!". Your classmates cheer in join also you..

Finally a week without discussion! You said to your self.

"Okay settle down everyone now lets continue with the discussion". Your teacher said.

Jason nod and went to his seat which is beside you. The teacher return to her discussion.

Man this is boring , you thought as you listen to your teacher which makes you sleepy.

"Hey kitty listen~!". Your eyes shot open hearing a whispering voice. You look around and it wasn't one of your classmates that said that because they were all busy doing their stuff.

You decided to ignore it , maybe your hearing things ?

As you open a notebook to doodle or draw. You start to doodle some random things.

"Bored huh?". You turn your head and saw Jason looking at you.

"Um..yeah". You smiled at him wryly.

"Hahaha your really cute". Jason chuckled .

You continue smiling and blushing a bit.
"Your cute like a..kitten~". He smirk at you.

"Hahaha your funny". You giggled which he also.

"Jason! (Y/n)! Listen!". Your teacher yelled.

"Yes ma'm". Jason said.

The teacher nod and resume her discussion.

"Would you like to have lunch together?". Jason said to you.

"Um..I don't know..maybe ". You said.

"Great..I'll meet you at the cafeteria ". Jason said. You nod and continue doodling.

Lunch time-

"And he asked me to have lunch with him". You said to Jasmine.

You were lining up to buy some lunch and Jasmine was behind you , you two were chatting about what happened.

"Wow..I never see him talk to a girl..his interested in you". Jasmine said.

"What! No....his just maybe starting to make friends?". You said.

"What would you like to buy?". The cafeteria lady said.

"(Favorite food) please". You said . She give you your food and Jasmine.

You and Jasmine tried to find a table but everything was occupied.

"Great..now where are we going to seat?". Jasmine said.

There you saw a hand waving , catching your attention. It was Jason he was sitting alone.

"It's Jason". You said to Jasmine.