{Captured}

"It must be nothing...must be my imagination ". You said.

You were about to turn around when someone suddenly cover your mouth and pulls you closer to your captor.

"Mmn!". You start struggle trying to get free.

"Sshh..be quiet if you want to escape". A familiar voice said.

He finally let you go as you turn around your eyes widen as you saw...

"Seth!?!". You yelled.

"Sssh! Be quiet ". Seth hush you as he grab your wrist.

"What are you doing Seth?!". You whispered.

"We are getting out of here". Seth said in annoyance as he drag you somewhere.

"But why!? I thought you hate me?". You said.

"No..I was just acting". Seth said as he push you inside a room which was empty except for the bookshelves.

"Where are we?". You said as you look around. Seth lock the door and start throwing the books out of the shelves.

"What are you looking for?". You said watching Seth as he tosses the books around.

"Quiet! And just help me!". He said .

"Just tell me what we're looking for!". You yelled.

"I'm looking for the-

He stop when he heard a clicking sound , the bookshelves opened , revealing a secret door way.

"What the!?". You said in surprise ..you never knew in real life that exist!?

"Let's go". He said as he run inside . You followed him in.

"Tell me Seth..why are you helping me?". You said while following him.

He ignore you and just keep walking ...it gets darker and darker each time you walk deeper into the halls...it looks like a chamber .

"Seth...where are we this time". You said.

"Inside Jason's chamber". Seth said as he grab a torch. You were right.

"But why are we here?". You said .

"This is the only clear way out where there is no traps". Seth said.

"H-how did you know that?". You said.

".....I been..here before " Seth said .

Soon he stop walking and looks at you.
"(Y/n)..there's something I want to tell you....Alvin is-

"Hehehe looks like there is a mouses here~". Your eyes widen as you heard Jason's voice .

You look behind Seth and behind him was Jason ...Jason pointed the gun at Seth.

"Shit!". Seth cursed as he freezes. Jason walk closer behind Seth.

"I can't believe you....betraying me...your just like everyone...". Jason said in a dull voice.

"Jason...". Seth said .

"Jason please don't!". You yelled at Jason , Jason look at you and back to Seth with a glare on his face.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! Your trying to steal my kitty!! Aren't you!?!". Jason yelled .

Seth was silent . Jason pointed the gun at Seth he was about to pull the trigger , you were going to run to stop Jason when two maids came out and hold you.

"Nooo!! Jason please!!". You yelled .

That's when you close your eyes as you heard the sound bang.