•Is it a date???•

Seth went out of the fitting room wearing the clothing you made him wear.

"A panda?". Seth said.

"Ahahaha! You look adorable!". You said as you take a picture of him.

"Hahahaha...well you have your revenge so ..are you going to buy something here?". Seth said.

"Hmm...well that choker looks cute it's from (favorite anime) ". You said.

"Okay well let's go". Seth said as the two of you went to the cashier to pay for the choker .

"Hello ma'am ". The Lady greeted.

You gave the lady the choker.
"Is that all ma'am?". The lady said.

"Yes ". You said.

You pay for the choker but before you and Seth leaves the lady suddenly said something.

"Oh you two are such a Perfect couple~! I saw you two dressing up and making fun of each other..ah..I wish I could have a boyfriend like yours". The lady said.

"C-couple!?". You said as your cheeks heat up.

"Oh I'm sorry..you two are not?". The lady said.

"It's okay miss..we'll see you later". Seth said as he grabs your hand and the two of you exit the shop.

"Would you like me to buy you some jelly donut?". Seth said.

"Yes thank you". You said and smiled to him he smiled back.

Seth gives you the jelly donut , you take bite of it and it was delicious.

"How does it taste?". Seth said.

"Delicious !". You said as you confuse eating it.

"Oh sweetheart ". Seth said.

"Yes-".

You look up to see Seth tapping the area beside your lips with a tissue.

"Um..". You blush .

"Cute~..you have a little jelly Over here~..would you rather let me remove it using the tissue..or my tongue ~?". Seth said with a smirk.

"W-what!?". You said.

"(Y/n)?".

The two of you turn your heads and saw...

"Greg and Alvin". You said.

Greg smiles at you but Alvin..he looks hella mad and walks towards Seth.

"What do you think your doing to her!". Alvin yelled.

"Alvin! Hey don't yell your going to make a scene ". You said.

Seth chuckles . "I was going to ask you the same thing wolfie~". Seth said with a smirk.

"Alvin stop". Greg said , Greg put his hand on Alvin's shoulder . Alvin sigh and crosses his arms.