{The night}

It's been past 2 days , Seth was staying in here for only 2 days and this is his last day.

His been ignoring you and Acting like he didn't know you . You really just want to punch that f*cking hot face of his!!

You sigh as you walk around the hallways trying to find a way to escape but Jason sure is smart for putting guard dogs outside .

"Agh!! I'll never get out of here!!". You yelled in anger and stomp your foot.

That's when Ethan walk towards.
"Hello (y/n), may I asked what's the matter?". He said smiling sweetly.

"Ethan..it's hopeless! There's no way out!". You said .

"Don't give up yet (y/n) ". He said , his smile really gives you determination.
(Your filled with determination~).

"Your right ". You said.

"My lady Jason wants me to bring you to him". Suddenly You said Whitney walking towards you.

"Oh..okay". You feel like your eyes twitch ...damn I'm gonna be talking with the devil again , you thought.

You arrive inside his bedroom, where you saw him seating on his desk looking outside.

He smirk as he saw you.
"Hello there kitty~ what brings you here?". He said.

"Whitney told me...that you wanted to see me?". You said crossing your arms.

"See you?..hehehehe even if I didn't told her I still want to see you~". He said as he hop down the desk and walk towards you.

"Eh- wh-what?". You step back as you step back Jason steps closer until he trap you against the wall.

"Ooor~...it's just you~...you wanted to see me that badly~?". Jason smirk as he whispered it to your ear.

"I-

You were cut off but the door suddenly opening and hitting Jason.

"Oops! Sorry sir Jason!". It was Seth who opened the door.

"Agh! F*cking hell!!". Jason yelled as he rub his head .

You can't help but break in a laughter.
Seth walk to Jason and apologize.
"Ethan! Hand me some Ice!". Seth yelled.

"Agh! Seth what was that about!?!". Jason yelled.

You saw Valentine entering the room you pick her up.

"Sorry I didn't saw you". Seth said.

"Grrr I'll-!

Jason hold up his fist but stop when he saw you hugging Valentine , he blush because how cute you and Valentine look.

"Aw~ my kitty with Valentine~". Jason said.

You stop hugging Valentine and look at Jason.
"Um...okay?". You said.

Ethan soon came inside the top. Carrying a pack of ice cubes and gave it to Seth.

"Here you go Mr. Seth". Ethan said.

"Thanks ". Seth said as he put it on Jason's head .

"By the way Seth we will be having a big dinner tonight , my parents will be out for business it's they last day today". Jason said.

Seth nod. Jason look at you.
"Wear something nice kitty". Jason said as he left the room.

Seth looks at you. "Thanks.". Was what Seth only said as he left the room leaving you , Ethan and Valentine.