-Short Story- "Hot pirate"

"Human" Cleo x reader , Someone told me to make one XD

Well here you gooo~
----------------------------------------------

You work as a bartender in a pirate bar. You were used to it how some customers flirts to you.

You were cleaning some empty cups when..

"Hey..! You there! Gev me some beer ya hear!". The man said , that man already drank 5 glasses of beer.

"But sir it's already your 5th glass". You said.

The man growled and grabs your wrist.
"Listen here ya lil b*tch , if you don't gev me some beer I'll-

"Woah , woah calm down , sh*t face".

You and the man turn your head on the right and saw a guy with red hair , tan skin and was wearing an eye patch.

You didn't notice that hug before or did you ever seen him. He smirks at the man waiting for the man's violent reaction.

"What did ya just call me!!". The man yelled , he stand up and balled his fist.

"Sh*t..face". The red haired guy said with a sly smile.

The man growls and throw a punch at him but he caught it and twist the man's arm.

"Agh!!! You f*cking-

"Listen here you dip sh*t , don't you think you had enough beer?". The man with a red hair said.

"You lil-AAGH!". The man scream in pain as the red hair guy twist his arm slowly.

"I don't like you hurting that pretty lad over there~ it sickens me". The red hair guy release his hold on the man .

The man falls on the ground holding his arm and runs away.

The red hair guy smirks and turns his head to look at you.

"Thank you". You said.

"Your welcome babe~". The red haired guy said.

"Would you like anything as a reward for saving me ?". You said and smiled at him.

"Hmm~ how about just a biscuits ". The red haired guy said.

"Biscuits ? Okay?". You said as you went to get some biscuit.

"What's your name by the way?". You said as you give him a plate of biscuits.

"It's Cleo , babe". The guy named Cleo said as he starts eating the biscuits.

"Well Cleo thanks again..how come I never seen you here before?". You said as you rest your elbow on the wooden counter.

"Well you see here babe , I travel across the seven seas just to find a beautiful lad like you~". Cleo said with a chuckle.