•The book•

You were looking around his house as you pick up which seems like a photo book.

You opened it and saw photos with text written down .
There you saw a beautiful woman something was written down the photo and it saids .

"Mother". You said as you read the text.

 You said as you read the text

That must be Seth's mother..wow she looks beautiful, she looks so young , you thought. And there was more Wittenberg below the photo.

"Mother , I miss you so much". You read it.

You flip to another page and saw a phot of a girl who is looking at a food.

There was something written.

"Hahaha sis looks really adorable! That's her favourite food, I don't know why she's starring at the food instead of eating it". You said as you read the letter.

"Wait!? This must be a diary!?". You said.

Oh well..you flip more pages and found something interesting.

"Who's this?". You said as you saw a cute picture of a little boy with dark hair . Your sure this isn't Seth.

You began to read the letter

You began to read the letter .
"This is my best friend! I sometimes named him Wolfie! Why? Because he sometimes looses his temper , cute isn't it?

-7 years old Seth -

So Seth wrote on this diary when he was 7? You thought . But something new was written on it.

"I really miss him..is it my fault that our friendship broke? It must be..how could I be so stupid! I still love him...as a friend..If only I can turn back time and stop myself from doing it"

-Seth-

Your read it. You felt bad about the Seth.

"What did he do?". You said . You close the book and put it back on the shelf. You wonder who was that little boy.

-next day later-

Seth drop you off in your school. Beside you can walk away Seth grab your hand.

"I'll pick you up here later". Seth said.

"Okay". You said.

"Oh and sweetheart ..don't try to call the police~..Im watching you". Seth said.

"Yeah yeah can you please leave , everyone is looking at me". You said as you look at him.

"That's because people are thinking you and I are  cute together ~". Seth said as he smiled.

"Shut up ". You said as you look away and blush.

You heard Seth laugh.
"Okay sweetheart bye ". Seth said.

You turn your head and wave to him goodbye.

"Yeah yeah bye". You said.

"Hehehe how about a good bye kiss before I leave~?". Seth said.

"Kiss my ass". You said.

Seth chuckles and drives away. You start to walk to your school all eyes on you.

"Dammit Seth why are you so hot that people stare at you and it makes me awkward ". You said to yourself.

Time skip brought to you by cookies rolling down the milk lake~

You and Jasmine were eating lunch.
"Aah! By the way who's that boy that your with!?". Jasmine said.

"Him?..his just a friend ". You said.

"Friend or crush~?". Jasmine said her eyebrows wiggling.

"What!? No his just a..friend ..his name is Seth ". You said as you eat your lunch.

"Seth?..his name sound so hot! Seeeth~". Jasmine said.

"Shut up and finish your lunch". You said as you almost finish your luck when..

"What the hell!?". You yelled as your lunch was suddenly thrown on the floor.

You glare at the person who did that and saw ..

"Victoria what the hell!?". Jasmine yelled and glared at Victoria and her group.

"You! Why did Seth the student from Floral high talk to you!? ". Victoria yelled her face turning red like when the heart queen in Alice in wonderland turn mad.

"Uh..because he wants too ". You said.

"Why is he talking to you and not me!?! Your not rich , pretty and your ugly!". Victoria said.

"Maybe your scarring him because you look like a walking Barbie doll". You said crossing your arms and frown at her.

She smirks ."why because I'm too hot to handle ~?". Victoria said.

"'No~..Plastic your body is plastic like a Barbie doll even your personality is plastic ". You said.

Victoria's eyes widen and glares at you.
"What the held did you just said!?". She said.

"Plastic b*tch..and did you know?". You said as you stand up .

"Hey everyone!". You yelled.

Everyone who is eating at lunch looks at you.
"You are Victoria here , the queen bee". You said as you lifted your hand and bends your finger which was formed a peace sign.

"Begs to sleep with the famous bad boy in Floral high..she was like..."oh please sleep with me Seth your so hot~". You said as you said in a fake voice.

Everyone laugh at Victoria's face , Victoria's face turns red from embarrassment and anger.

She glares at you. "You'll regret saying that". She said as she walks away.

Jasmine walks beside you and puts a hand on your shoulder.
"Hehe nice !". She said giving you a thumbs up.