{B. Shoot Jason= bad Ending}

Here's a teaser of what the stranger or also known as the troublemaker that helps you from Jason's game looks like
----------------------------------------------
You saw the gun and grab it . Gerald know what your about to do.

Austin turn around and saw you pointing the gun at Jason and he make sure to keep Jason still.

Jason didn't know that your about to shoot him.

"Goodbye". You said as you pull the trigger and a loud bang was heard.

Jason falls down the ground..you shot him right in the heart.

Blood pouring down on his mouth and chest.

"It's over...its finally over!". You feel happiness starting to fill you.

"Agh!..(y/n)". You heard Greg you remembered he was bleeding , you kneeled down and try to find some cloth to use to cover the bleeding.

"Here (y/n)". Austin said as he gave you a shirt.

Austin was wearing his shirt but where did this came from until you saw Gerald shirtless.

That solves everything , you thought. You tie the cloth around Greg's chest to stop the bleeding.

"Now let's get out of here". You said .

Gerald called the police using the telephone at the living room.

Later The police came and arrested all the Chavez family except Jason who is declared dead.

Greg was taken to the hospital.
"I hope his okay". You said.
"He will be okay don't worry". Austin said.

"Let's just believe his okay". Gerald said.
"Ms. (Last name ) , I would like to talk to you". A police officer walks towards you.
You nod and talk with the officer.

1 MONTH LATER-

You haven't heard anything from Greg except Gerald told you that their throwing a surprise party for him.

You can't wait..Greg was already out of the hospital about to go home that's what Gerald said when he texted you.

Something was strange..his holding the party in your classroom.

But you didn't mind that..as you arrive at the school...it was empty..maybe their inside?

As you pass the hallways there we're no student or people out maybe their inside he classroom?

You stop infront of the door of the classroom as you open.

Awful smell meets your noise and horror scene meets your eyes.

You drop the cake your holding and tears form your eyes.

You went in as you saw the dead bodies of your classmates , some of them doesn't even have their arms , legs , and other parts of the body.

More tears form your eyes as you saw he was body of Gerald and Austin.

As you finally drop on your knees as you saw Greg.

"GREEEG!!! NOOO!!". You hug his dead body.

"GREG!..". You cried and cried as you hug him tightly.

"Jason was dead...but who could have done this!!?". You yelled .

"I did~". A familiar voice was you heard.

You turn around and saw...the strange the one who help you and your friends in Jason's game . He was seated on top of the teachers desk.

And he was covered in blood and was holding a knife.

"Sup dummy~...hmm..I rather call you...Princess~ it does fit ya right~?". He smirk at you.

"You! Your the one who was helping-

"You? You got that right princess ". He got off the desk and start to walk towards you. And he puts back the knife inside his jacket.

His boots clicking as he walks towards you.

Until he stop infront of you .
"You look more beautiful when I come closer~". He never leaves that smirk.

He kneeled down and cup your cheek.
"So beautiful~ no matter Jason wants you~ ". He said .

"Get your filthy hands off me!". You yelled and slap away his hand.

"Relax dummy my hand is clean~". He said.

"Why did you help us!? And why did you kill them!!? They didn't do any harm to you! ". You yelled and glare at him.

"So many questions princess~..hehehe..one I help YOU and only you because I don't want to see a pretty thing got hurt and two..their getting in my way....and they are not good people to you.". He said.

He suddenly grab your wrist and pulls you close to him..you try to struggle from his grip but his too strong.

"Let go!!". You yelled.

"Your mine now princess and no one else hehehe hahahaha". He laughs evilly.

"NOO LET GO!!". You yelled as you kick and punch him but he carried you bridal style and exited the school.

He throws you inside the car that stop infront of the school and followed you inside.

"Kai lets go". He said the maid nod and drive off.

He looks at you and cup your cheek.

"You belong to me now~ princess~".

----------------
Looks like there's a new yandere coming into the town~

Who could it be~?
Hmm sorry found out at Jason's route