{The truth}

"(Y/n), ...(y/n)..wake up". You heard Ethan said as he shake you.

"Agh! Don't wake me up from my beauty sleep!". You said still sleepy.

"S-sorry but-

"Oh! Ethan sorry!". You said opening your eyes and seating up.

"It's okay..(y/n)...please come with me". Ethan said.

"Where?". You said.

"No time ..let's go". Ethan said walking out of the room while you follow him.

After minutes of walking he stop at a familiar door which you ever want to enter again.

"Jason's room???". You whispered to be quiet.

Ethan nod his head and gets a key inside his pocket . He unlock them door and quietly opens it.

You followed him inside and you make sure to be quiet. Ethan stop at a cabinet . He opens it and there's a secret door inside.

Ethan signals you to get in and follow him so you do what he saids.

It was dark inside the only source of light was Ethan's small flashlight.

"Where are we Ethan?". You whispered.

"Please be quiet (y/n)". Ethan said.

You nod your head , after minutes of walking finally Ethan stop.

You look infront of him..and infront of him was..

"Seth!!". You said , Seth was tied up and he was injured . There was stains of blood on his shirt and his shirt was already rip.

"Ah...(y/n)?". He slowly opens his eyes as he heard your voice .

"Seth are you okay ?". You said kneeling down and trying to untie him.

"What do you think?....you stupid foolish girl". Seth glare at you angrily.

"Wh-what? What the hell did you say ?". You said looking straight in his eyes.

"Your really useless....you know! You could have run away and escape while I distract Jason!". Seth growled .

You stare at him keeping silent.

"You could have run away! While I distract him! But no!...you stay! Your really a dumb b*t h!". Seth yelled angrily.

"Seth...". You can't help but give a worried eyes...why would he say that.

Seth notice your watery eyes ...he stop glaring at you and sigh.

".....you could have run away...". He said.

"Why would I leave you?". You said.

"Why didn't you?". He said.

"Cause your my friend". You said.

(I'm in the friend zone)

Seth sigh and looks at you with sad looks.

"I want you to be safe...and return to Alvin". Seth said.

"I won't leave without you". You said.

"(Y/n)....remember what I said before ?...I wanted to tell you something". He said.

"What is it?". You said.

".....Alvin and your friends...they survive.....right now their inside the hospital ". Seth said.

You can't believe what your hearing you can't help but smile widely.

"Their alive!?!!". You said happily .