{| Trouble at the mall|}

To ???~
A boy seating on a fancy hair starting outside the window.

Her mother seemed to notice his angered face.
"What's the matter son?". She said as she did her paper work. The boy ignore his mother and just continue starring outside the window.
"She's with him again?". The mother said as she smirk.
Finally she catch her son's attention.

The son turned his head to look at her mother then smirk.

"That's why I ordered someone to take out the trash".

-----------------                  ------------------

Greg inserted the token in the machine. He press the button and the crane went down.

The crane grab the sheep but as it goes up it drops.
"No!". You said.
"Sorry lamb..the sheep is to heavy ". Greg said. That was the last token.

You let face saddened it was so cute! That's when your stomach growled. You blush from embarrassment , Greg must have heard it that's why he giggled.
"You must be hungry..let's go eat". He grab you wrist .
"Nooo!!" You thought in your mind as the sheep is far from you.

"So where do you want to eat?". Greg and you start walking.
"....I don't know ". You said.
"How about that new restaurant that opened here". Greg said .
"You mean..the bunny cafe!?". You said smiling happily.
"Yeah, I heard that cafe has a lot of bunnies or rabbits , that you can pet and hold". Greg said.
"Cool!!". You said getting excited .

As you and Greg was entering the restaurant , there you saw again the purples hair boy he was smiling at you.
Creepy.....

As you entered cute things was what your eyes saw!!.
"Bunnies!". You saw lots of bunnies and rabbits inside a big small fence not a tall fence but a small one that they can't get out.
"You go pet those bunnies while I order us some food". Greg said.
"Okay I'll have some cheesecake and some strawberry shake". You said.
Greg nod and left to order some food.

You went in the fence and start cuddly those bunnies.
"So cute!". Your not the only one that was in the fence but lots of people also petting , hugging and carrying the bunnies.
You carry one brown and white bunny , it was so cute .

A waitress approaches you. "Hi ma'm would you like to buy a carrot to feed the bunnies?". The waitress said.
"Oh sure". You bought two carrots to feed those cute bunnies .
You kneeled down and as you look for some bunnies to feed suddenly lots of hungry bunnies approach you .

You almost lost you balance but luckily you didn't fall.
You started feeding them. As soon as you finish Greg called you to eat.

"Don't forget to wash your hands ". Greg smiled . You smiled and wash your hands in the bathroom. As you went in to pee. You heard conversations of the two ladies.
"Hey did you saw that guy ? Isn't he hot?". The lady said.
"Yeah I saw him ! And your right he is hot!...I hope the girl he is with isn't his girlfriend!". The lady said.
As you heard the conversation you went out , the ladies saw you but you continue walking out back to Greg.

You seat down on the chair opposite from Greg. Greg ordered the food you want and he ordered Chocolate cake and coffee for him.
As you and Greg finish eating you and Greg leave but before Greg opens the door he looks at you.

"Say good bye to the bunnies". Greg's aid but you didn't replied to him but keep silent hanging your head.
That conversation of the two ladies..why does it bothered you?

Greg saw your sad face , he grab your wrist and pulled you out of the restaurant and continue walking .
But soon he stop and turns around to look at you.
"What?". You said as he look at you.
"It's that two ladies wasn't it?". He's said , your eyes widen .

"How did you-
"I saw them starring at us when we are "eating ". He said .
"...yeah..let's just forget about them". You said as you continue walking.

"Look at that (y/n)! ". Greg said as he pointed out that cute bracelet .
"Cute". You said as you look at it , as you look to the right you saw a cute necklace!

It was shape like a sheep and it has a red heart shape at the back.
You been staring at it that you didn't notice that Greg was looking at what was distracting you.

He smiled ."you want that?". He said.
"What?..oh...yeah". You said.
"I'll buy it for you ". Greg said .
"What! No no it must be expensive!". You said while blushing.
"Miss how much for that necklace ". Greg asked one of the sellers.
"Oh that..that's 20 k sir". The Lady said.

"2-20-k!?". That's so expensive you thought.
"No no no Greg!". You said while pulling his arm .
"Hahaha..reserve that for me miss". Greg said as he start walking while you dragging him.
"Greg thank you but no don't buy it , it's too expensive ". You said.

Greg only smiles at you. Until you realize he wasn't looking at you exactly but somewhere else...

You trace where he was looking and at far from the distance at the roof window of the mall .

Some male figure was there .
"Greg..what is that". You said.
".....(y/n)..we have to go". Greg pulled your arm roughly and drags you.
"What!? Why!?". You said .
"No time let's go". He said .
Then he started running , about seconds you heard an explosion.

You and Greg jump and hide behind a pillar , luckily the explosion didn't hit you or Greg.
Lots of people running and screaming in fear of what happened.
As you peek, the place you and Greg was standing beside a book store was where the explosion started.

As the book store was on fire .
"Greg!". You said starting to panic.
Greg was already calling back up.
"Yeah this is Greg there was an explosion here and we need fire truck fast". Greg said .

"Greg what the hell happened!?".

Later lots of police , firetruck and ambulance came.
The chief was talking to Greg.
"Luckily there was no one hurt when the exploitation started". The chief said.
"I think I saw the person who did it". Greg said as you listen to their conversation.
"What did you saw". The chief said.

"Well as me and (y/n) got out of the jewelry store I saw a figure outside the window of the roof
The person have purple hair and was wearing a white mask , He must have planted that bomb ". Greg said.

"I see , will see the CCTV cameras to search that purple hair guy". The chief said.
The chief left and Greg looks at you and smiled.
"Let's go". He said as he grab your wrist and start walking.