What's hidded inside the basement?

Back to you-
You crawl deeper inside the vent and there the exit. You open the vent and jump down.

"Where am I?". You said. It looks like your inside another bathroom.
"Did I just went the vent in circles and went back here!?". You said .

But no..it's not the previous bathroom..instead it was a different one. You exit the bathroom and it looks like your in another bedroom.

"Valentine!". You saw Valentine on the bed. It looks like your in Jason's bedroom. You hug the cat and stroke its fur.

"I already miss you!". You said , the cat meows .
"I guess I'm back inside the bedroom". You said as you lock the door while holding Valentine.

You need information to exit this mansion so you search inside the room. Each door of the dresser you search, under the bed and in his desk.

In his desk was a bunch of pictures of you. One where you are sleeping , another where you were eating your lunch and a whole lot more.

"Wow..his such a bad photographer".
You said as you see blurry ones and bad shots one.

You finally had enough and search his cabinet. Lots of expensive and not expensive clothes meet your eyes.

"The Chavez family are very rich..". You started searching all you find were , clothes , clothes , shoes , shoes , and-

"What the-..". You find the secret door that Diana told you about..

Then you heard footsteps passing by the room. Good thing Jason didn't check the bedroom.

But suddenly valentine meowed .
"Sssssh!!!". You shush the cat but it keep mewing.

"Valentine? Is something wrong? I'm coming in!". Jason said.

You have no choice but to come in the secret door , there's no time for you to hide somewhere else so you went in and you close the door.

"Valentine!". Jason opened the door and he saw valentine sitting on the middle of the room looking at him.

He petted her head and carried her.
"Did (y/n) came in here?". He said. The cat meowed.

Jason smiled and put down the cat , he was going to leave until he notice something on the ground .

He came closer and saw a shoe.
"(Y/n) shoe? I saw her wear this earlier..so it means she must have been here". Just as he raise his head he met the cabinet.

He smirk as he knows where you are know.
"I knew where you are know kitty~".

Back to you~
You run until you are far from the closet's door. You know where you are , in the basement but you don't know what's gonna meet your eyes.

It was dark..you can't see anything...you start to touch the wall until you touch something...fleshy.

"What the!!". You fall on the ground as you felt that. You press your hands on the wall and finally you felt a switch...you switch it on.

And the lights came out. A terrible scene meets your eyes. A woman..chain up on the wall covered in blood.

Her head facing down. Her hands and feet chained up on the wall.

You covered your mouth..it was scary.
"Oh my!". You said as you started to cry.

Suddenly the body move. The woman brings her face up and meet you.

"What the..your the...maid!". You screamed.
"Shush! Be quiet! Or Lord Jason will hear you". The woman said.

The woman look so thin And you can even see abut of her bones. Her face so sad.
"You must be..Diana's friend!!??". You said.
"Diana?...Diana!..I..I haven't seen her in years!". She said as she cough blood.
"Oh no your bleeding!". You said.
"You just notice ". She said .

"You better run or you don't want to be found by him..I know his playing games with you". She said as she glared at you.

"How did you-
"He told me...he lock me here years ago". She said.
"If you been lock here years ago how did you survive if you been bleeding?". You said.
"Oh this?..this happened earlier ago". She said.
"Just now!? Wh-why did he hurt you?".

"I..betrayed him..and he said to me if I found you..I must tell him". She said.
"Please no..please don't call him!". You said.
"Don't worry I won't..this is what I get for disobeying him". She said.
"I can help you get out!..will leave this place together!". You said.
"Girl..just leave until you still can". She said.

"Besides I been here years ago..when I betrayed him..Diana thought I was dead..she saw me get stab by Jason..but it didn't stab me right in the heart but in my shoulder...Jason keep me here...with less food and water...his waiting for me to die". She said.

"...that's..horrible..". You said .

"Oh Jane~...Is someone there with you~?". Jason's voice said as it gets closer and closer.

"Oh no!..run! Find a place to hide!...over there behind that big box!". She said. You quickly hide.

You saw Jason's face..smiling and looking at Jane.

"Hello Jane~!". Jason said.
".........". Jason glared at her so Jane greeted him back.
"Did kitty came here~?". Jason said , you saw his eyes glow with that question.
"...No..I haven't my lord". Jane said.
"Really~?...Jane". Jason's expression suddenly changed from happy to angry.

"Yes..my lord". She said. Jason suddenly showed her.
"My shoe ". You whispered as you see Jason holding your shoe..you didn't notice that you drop it.

"This is..(y/n)'s shoe..it's place infront of my cabinet..I'm sure that she wet here....Jane..I don't like people who lies~". Jason said as he smiles evilly.

"I am telling the truth my lord". Jane said.
"....lier". Suddenly Jason cut her face with his knife!?...his holding a knife!?.

"Aaah!...". Jane said in pain.
"Tell me..the truth". Jason said.
"...I don't know!". Jane said.
Then there another stab..she was stab right in the hand.
"Aaaaaah!!!!". Jane screamed . You couldn't watch this anymore so you stop him.

"Jason stop!". You yelled. Jason's face turns around and smiled at you.
"Finally gave up huh kitty~?". He said.
"Please don't hurt her!". You said .
"And why not~?".

"Okay you win...don't hurt her..let her go!..you win so I'm yours...forever!", you said.
"Hehehe...I'm sure there's a unless". Jason said.
"Let Jane go .please ". You begged.
"Marry me...". Jason said in a serious toned.
"What?". You said.
"Marry me and I'll let her go". He said.
"(Y/n)..don't..just run!". Jane said suddenly Jason cut her again.

"Aaah!!!".
"Okay..fine I'll do it!". You said. Jason smirk and suddenly.

"NOOOO!!!". You yelled as Jason finally stab her right on her chest.
"There....I let her go..didn't I?". Jason laugh.
"I don't say by killing her!". Your eyes watered.
"You're not being clear enough". Jason said with that evil smile.

".....I hate you!!!". You yelled. He only laugh.