{A cup of Poison coffee}

Gerald quickly pulled back his arm and covered it back with his sleeve.

"Th-this!?..oh..I..um..G-Got it! From an accident..yeah". Gerald scratch the back of his head.

His voice sound like..his scarred..and you can notice his sweating.
"Gerald why are you sweating..is it hot in here?". You said as you turn on the air conditioner.

"Y-yeah!". Gerald said. Greg get back and gave Gerald a cup of coffee.

"Tha-thanks". Gerald said as he sip the coffee.

"So..what exactly brings you here?". You said , you pick up a cookie and eat it.

"..I..I want to borrow..y-your math b-book". Gerald put down the cup of coffee put in on the coffee table.

"My math book?...". You raised him a brow.

"Y-yeah..I lost mine..so can I borrow yours?". Gerald said.

"(Y/n) I'll go to the roof top to read this informations ..And don't touch my coffee that I am making". Greg said as he goes to the roof top.

"O-okay , I'll go get my math book". You stand up and went to the bedroom to get your math book you left Gerald waiting in the living room.

As you find your math book, you went downstairs , you saw Gerald seat back down when he saw you.

"I found the book". You said giving him the book.

"Thanks ". Gerald said. You gave him a smile. You notice something ..his long sleeve's button is unbutton three of it.

Which you saw a scar..you were going to ask him until..

"I gotta go..my..sister is..um..waiting". Gerald said as he quickly stand up and about to leave.

"Your sister!? WAIT! Gerald your sister is-

Before you can finish your sentence , Gerald left. He doesn't know yet what happened to his sister?

"(Lamb! Can you fetch my coffee?". Greg yelled up in the roof top.
"Yeah sure!". You said , you went to the kitchen and get Greg's coffee, you went to the rooftop.

As your eyes was filled with beautiful plants. You saw Greg seating on a White garden chair.
"Wow! Is this your garden?". You said as you gave Greg's coffee to him.
"Mm? Yeah". Greg said focusing on reading.
"It's beautiful did you take care of all the plants?". You asked.

Greg answered with a nod , as soon as he was about to drink his coffee , blade rushes in and jump on Greg , the cup if he was holding breaks as it falls down on the ground.

Blade keep barking and licking Greg, Greg looks pissed.
"Blade!? What have you done with my coffee! That was my favourite cup!". Greg yelled .
You laugh at the pissed Greg scolding his dog as you look down to pick up the broken mug.

The liquid of the coffee look lighter in colour and..smelled like lavender plant.
"Greg..what type of coffee did you make?". You said .
"Plain coffee ..why?". He said.
"Why does your coffee, it smelled like lavender plant?". You said .
"Lavender? What !? ". He suddenly stand up and kneeled down to check the broken cup of coffee.

"....it smelled like..my bleach that have a lavender scent". Greg's eyes widen and looks at you

"Are you trying to poison me!?". Greg said as he glare at you.
"What!?! NO! I wasn't I swear!". You said as your eyes widen.
Greg continue glaring at you
"Why would I even poison you!?". You yelled.
"..good point". Greg said.

"But how...did your cup of coffee have a bleach in it? Someone must have put it..but who?". You said, you look at Greg glaring at him.

"Are you trying to prank me?". You said as you think that Greg must be messing with you again, I mean his the only one who makes his coffee.

"If I was messing with you , I should've
laugh a while ago". Greg said.

"Yeah.". You said .
"I'll clean this up..while you investigate the kitchen". Greg said.
"What? I'm just going to clean this while you investigate, I'm not good at investigating ". You said, you were about to pick up one of the broken cup , Greg suddenly grab your wrist .

"I don't want your pretty hand to get any wound". Greg smirk, he lets your hand go and start removing the broken cup.
You stand there for a minute until..
"It's dangerous to go alone..take blade". Greg said while smiling giving you blade.
"Uh..okay". You said, you went down stairs while blade followed you.
You saw the kitchen..everything seems to be in order except one...

The cabinet door under the sink was a bit opened.
"Why is this cabinet door opened?". You get closer to the cabinet until you saw liquid dripping down the cabinet.

You opened the cabinet and saw a one bottle of bleach under the sink.
"A bleach?". The lid was not properly closed.
Just what Greg said , his bleach that has lavender scent .
"(Y/n) what did you find?". Greg said .

He saw his bleach was not closed properly.
"Someone used your bleach and put it in your coffee". You said.
Greg nod and look at you.
"See your good at investigating!". Greg smiled and petted your head.
Blade started sniffing on the ground.

"I guess so". You replied to Greg.
"I'll tell the Alvin about this, I'll call him to come here now ".Greg said, he start to call Alvin told him to come here in his house.

There was a knock on the door, Greg answered it assuming it was Alvin.
"Hey". Greg said.
Alvin let himself in and seat down beside you.
"Glad to see your okay". Alvin whispered in your ears.
You nod , Alvin start taking out a folder which contains a lot of paper.

"So someone attempted to poison you?". Alvin said to Greg.
"Yeah..using my bleach". Greg said.
"Do you have any idea who could ah e done this?". Alvin asked you.

You thought for a moment, until you remembered something . You did saw Gerald stand up ..and he act suspicious...but he wouldn't do such a thing !

"No...I have no idea ..I'm not sure". You said as you look down the carpet.