Jasmine's death

Greg's POV

I was at the crime scene , inside the classroom. Still I can't think who could be the killer.

Until......

I remembered that Alvin...he seem suspicious of Jason? I wonder why? I was going to take something out of my pocket...

"What the hell!? Where's my phone?". I keep looking in my pockets but it wasn't there.

That's when I notice someone pass by the classroom I'm in. Of course I don't believe in ghost I check who it was, might be the janitor?

I really need to go to the bathroom but I don't know where it is. So I follow to ask the janitor.

"Excuse me-". I notice it wasn't the janitor instead Jason.
"Jason?". He didn't hear me so I followed him to ask.

He went inside his mother's office. I follow and close the door quietly. What is Jason doing here? Isn't it late at night ? It's already 3 in the morning .

He seems like he didn't notice me he just do what his going to do. I was going to speak again until.

Jason get something out of his pocket . His eyes are full of anger. He pulled out ...my phone!? H-how did he !?

I quickly hide under some of the desk. I observe what he was going to do with it? . He put it inside the desk. And walks out of the room.

When the coast is clear I quickly get out of my hiding place and take my phone. I find what he done to my phone.

It looks like he called Alvin 5 times already. Wh-why would he took my phone? And why would he call Alvin?

His getting suspicious to me. Then I start to search the desk. The desk belongs Mrs. Chavez. I pull the handle of the desk and found ....

Weapons.....a whole lot of it. My eyes widen just when I saw it. It has knife , gone, and butchers knife . And an envelope also.

I took the envelope and open it. Just when I read all of it....the envelope falls to the floor that I drop it.

What I read is shocking . I quickly get out of the room and ran outside the school. And make my way to Jasmine's house.

(Y/n) is in danger!
---------------------
---------------------------
--------------------------------

Your POV

All of us arrive at home tired. Me and Gerald are holding hands together up until we reach home also blushing.

"well time for bed!". Jasmine said.
"Aw..can we stay up all night?". You said.
"Nope I'm tired!...aw don't give me that face brother! You'll see your girlfriend tomorrow~!". Jasmine said.

"Sh-shut up!". Gerald said blushing.
You only giggled. You and Jasmine get ready to bed.
"I can't wait to sleep!". Jasmine said yawning.
"Yeah me too..I'm tired". You said getting in your bed.
Jasmine lies down the couch.

"Good night (y/n)!". Jasmine said.
"Good night too jasmine". You replied.
"Have some dreams of Gerald , your two getting married". Jasmine said laughing.
"Hahaha..very funny".
You close your eyes and go to sleep.

Tick tok
Tick tock , tick tock
Tick tock , tick tock , tick tock

Jasmine's POV
I open my eyes slowly, I need to pee. I get up and saw (y/n) still asleep. I notice the time was 4 am . I stand up and went to the bathroom outside straight to the hallways .

Time skip-
I finish peeing and I grab some glass of water. I drink it and put in in the sink and just when I was close to the bedroom., Someone covered my mouth.

"Sssssh....scream and I'll kill you". My heart beats fast! A theft! What am I going to do!?

"Please don't hurt me..". I said.
"I won't if you answer my questions". The stranger said .
I nod slowly . The stranger turns me around and push me against the wall his hand blocking my escape.

"Jason!?!". I was surprised to see Jason! What is he doing here!? .

"Sssh ". He put his index hand in corny of his lips.
"Now...answer my questions...where did that teddy bear come from?".

"...how did you-
He glare at me. "...from Gerald ". I said.
" second question...is Gerald , (y/n)'s boyfriend?".

His question are getting suspicious. Wait!
"Your the stalker-
Just when I was going to finish my words..I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I look down and saw ..blood spluttered around my clothes , floor and wall. He stab me!

Blood come out of my mouth and tears. I need to scream but I can't . I try to run to warn (y/n) but I fall to the floor . Jason push me down and a satisfied smirk on his face.

"(Y/n)...please...be...safe...". Those were my lost words when my vision turns white.