Meeting Jason McCann

WARNING! This is an old story that has a lot of errors. please read at your own convenience.
....

One.

Meeting Jason McCann

"Wake up Emily" My mom said yelling from downstairs.

I groan and shout " Mom I am already awake" .

I look on the mirrow and damn was I looking real nice with my cute casual floral light pink dress and my Long blonde hair on a a pony tail. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. My mom made me a sandwich and She is reading the newspaper.

" Jason McCann strikes again" My mom said while taking a zip of her coffee. I kiss her cheek.

" I bet you dad has to do something with this too" I roll my eyes.

"I though the same thing sweetie". My mom sighed and shook her head.

" I wish I had a normal father but no He is the biggest criminal in Toronto" I said while taking a bite of my sandwich.

" Sorry baby but when Two people love each other they love unconditional" She looks down and a tear roll down her cheek.

" I'm sorry mom, I Didn't meant it like that" I apologized.

I heard a knock on the door and I walked towards the door to see My Boyfriend Justin. He is so damn cute his blonde, brown eyes, perfect smile and perfect body.

"Hey beautiful" He leans in and kissed my lips.

"Hi baby" I smile and kissed him again.

" Drive carefully" My mom said to Justin.

"Always" He said while opening the door of the car for me.

---

"Quiet and finish your test you have only 10 minutes" Mrs. Lopez said.

I already finished I was the first like always. I feel bad for My Juju he is kind of dumb for this things but he is going to pass of course since he is a celebrity.
I stare at the window and see a dad with his girl playing in the school yard and I envy her because I wish I had those moments with my dad but then reality hit me my dad is one of the most wanted person in Toronto even the police is scared of him. They tried once taking him down but they had nothing on him no evidence . They know what he does but with out evidence they can't take him down.

" Are you alright?" Jenny said with worried eyes.

Jenny is my best friend and with out her I wouldn't have met Justin its a long story.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I said while putting my pencil away.

" Lets go " She said and grab my arm pulling me off of the chair.

We walked out of the class room and I walked towards my locker. When I open it a note fell on the floor, I grab it and open it " Meet me outside ". I walked outside and look at the Black mustang I couldn't see who was in it the windows were dark and Jason MacCan got down I froze when I saw him.

" You got a note with out knowing who sent it and You just do what it says?" He smirk.

" I-I just.." I was speechless to see Jason.

I tried to run away but he grabbed me and cover my mouth pulling me in to his car and pushing me in. He put the babylock on the door and now I cant get out of here. He gets in and Laugh.

" At least you are kind of hot" He said while looking at my body.

" Jason Please let me go and You'll be alright" I said.

" I am not scared of the police babe so don't worry" He teased.

" Jason You don't know who I am? My father is going to kill you when he finds out you kidnapped me" I warned him.

He looks at me and chuckle.

" Who are you? Obama's daughter?" He said sarcasticly.

" No, Miguel Toledo daughter" I said Shyly.

He froze and looked at me he bit his lip and glared at me.

" No fucking way" He spat in anger.

" Stop the car before someone notice and you get hurt" I said.

" Why you worry about me Girl? Worry about yourself" He said.

" I know what my dad can do and I don't want to see another man die because of me" I said while looking out the window.

" You know I am a bad guy right Cutie?" He said while smirking at me.

" Yeah but you are still human" I said and smile at him.

" Aren't you scared of me?" He said while raising his eyebrow.

" My dad use to say..Fear is your worst enemie and since that I am not scared of anything" I said.

" You learn from the best..Just like me" He mumbled.

" My dad is your boss?" I asked.

" Yes and I guess I kindnapped My Boss Daughter " He sighed and Looked at me with a smirk on his lips.

------------------------
●By Fanny :)

I am writing a different way ^_^ I hope you like it <3