Not Again.

···· Jason Point of View····

"What the hell you mean you left?" Justin asked.

"I left, I'm at the airport my flight leaves in 2 hours." I sighed.

"Why didn't you wait for me?"

"Well.."

"Don't tell me you guys are fighting again?" He asked.

"Yeah, Bro. I think we broke up." I mumbled.

"No fucking way! Get your as$ back to the house and get back your woman." He spat.

"Nah man. She is pissed and I need to leave, there are some problems back home. So are you coming?"

" Alright, Buy me a flight ticket. I'll see you later." I hung up and was about to text Em but my cellphone battery died.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I got out of the shower and I walked to my room and grabbed a towel. I stand in front of the mirror and noticed my neck with hickeys. I sighed and dried my body and got dress. I walked in to the kitchen and started cooking some soup. "Hey Em." Selly walked in and kissed my belly.

"Damn you are so red." I laughed.

"Sun burn Just look at Justin." He smiled and I laughed again.

" You look so cute with that sun burn." I laughed and Justin smirked.

"You think?" He smiled and Selly raised an eyebrow at him.

"So uh I'm making some soup for us." I said and I knew there was tension between them because of me.

"Thanks, Lets go pack your suitcase." Selly said.

"You are leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jason is waiting for me in the Airport." He grabbed a glass of water and I sighed.

"So he is really leaving?" I mumbled and he nodded yes.

"Sorry for that." He rubbed my belly. "But he won't stay away for that long. That boy loves you and love the twins." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Will see." I mumbled and he walked away with Selly.

---2 weeks later.

I laid down on the couch  and Selly rubbed my belly. "Its getting bigger every day." She kissed my belly.

"So you and Justin doing alright?" I asked.

"Yeah..Uhmm You and Jason still mad at each other?" She asked.

"Yes, He hasn't text me or call me but you know what I'm fine with it. He showed me what really matters to him and those are three letters S-E-X." I wipe of the tears and she sighed.

"Why you keep hurting yourself? Just talk to him." She said.

" Because I'm madly in love with that man. I love him and It hurts that he likes me for the bed only."

"You know that's not true. He loves you." We heard a knock on the door and Selly got up and walked to the door. I grab the bowl of popcorn and started eating it.

"Who sent you flowers? Justin?" I smiled and she smirked.

"They are for you baby." She smiled and I ran and grabbed them.

"He didn't forget about me." I smiled and grabbed the note.

'To the most beautiful princess in the world <3  -J.

"Aww, He is so sweet." I grabbed my cellphone and text him.

To:Jason<3

" Thanks for the beautiful flowers ♡ I love them."