He is a Liar and a Cheater.

···· Jason Point of View····

I look in the mirror and I sighed. All dress in black as I hold my gun. "This is the real you McCann. This is the man Emily fell in love with." I point my gun at the mirror and shot it.

" McCann, Lets go." Victor spat.

" How many people are going to be there?" I asked.

" Like 6 he always have three bodyguards and three friends with him." He said as we walked to his car.

" Okay, You have to keep your word Victor. I'll kill him but you'll call Emily and tell her what you fucking did to me and then leave us alone for good." I spat.

" I know McCann." He drove away and I kept quiet just thinking about Emily. I won't leave her alone I need her and she needs me. Even if I have to kidnapp her and force her to be with me until she loves me again,I'll do it.

" McCann we are here." He points at a huge house almost a mansion. " Good Luck make sure to kill him." He chuckled.

" After this You'll drive me to the airport okay? I have a flight that leaves in 3 hours." I spat and got out of the car. I walked to the front door and it was unlock, How stupid is he? I sneek inside and saw three mans watching tv. I throw a bomb in the living room and they were so in to the game that they didnt notice. I walked upstairs and heard moanings coming from a room and two body guard standing in front of the door. The man must be powerful when he has two body guards outside his bedroom door. I made a noise and one of them walked towards me I hide in a dark corner and when he passed right in front of me I slide my knife on his throat. I saw him gasping for air and then closed his eyes. I walked towards the other body guard and he pulled out his gun and shot me on my shoulder but I shot him on the head. I walked inside the room and there was one body guard left and I shot him on the neck. " Womans  get dress." I spat and about to shot the target I felt a sting on my back I turned around and the woman tried to stab me again but I shot her on the face and then shot the target on the face and jump out the window. I ran to the car and press the button to activate the bomb. I got in the car. "DRIVE." I yelled and three seconds later the bomb explode with everybody inside of it. " I made sure he was dead." I breath out. "Now..Take me to..The airport.." I started feeling dizzy.

" Fuck man, You got shot." He chuckled.

" And fucking stabbed." I groaned in pain.

" Tell me why Should I let you live McCann?" He laughed.

" Keep your word man..Dont be a couward." I was feeling so weak.

" Oh, I am keeping my word. I wont bother you no more McCann." He open my door and pushed me out of the car I rolled down the street and in so much pain. I grabbed my cellphone and called Emily she didn't answer so I left a voice messege.

" Em..I'm sorry..F-For..Everything..Remember..I..Love..you.." I hung up and I couldn't keep my eyes open about to close them my cellphone rang.

" JASON! JASON! What happend? Baby please tell me you are alright!" I heard Emily's Voice.

" I'm..Fine now." I whispered. " T-Tell me you love me."

" Jason baby I love you, Where are you? I know something bad is happening tell me please I'll tell my dad to help you."

" I love you." I drop my phone and passed out.

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Jason! Answer me." I yelled and he wouldn't answer.

" Don't you think he is faking all of this to get you back?" Jaxon said.

" No..He sounded real hurt.." I called my dad. " Dad, You need to help him. please help him."