Jason Dead?

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up and the first face I saw was Justin. I looked to my other side searching for Jason but He wasn't Here." Where is Jason?" My voice crack a bit. Tears rolled down Selly's Cheek and Justin Looked so sad. "Guys where is Jason?" I sat down and Justin sighed.

" There was an Accident.."

"Justin Where is Jason?" I shout desperated to know.

" He is Dead, Emily." He whispered and I burst out in tears.

"No! You are lying..My Jason..My Fancé..Where is he? Please tell me he is alright..Please!" I sobbed and He hugged me but I push him off. "No, You are lying Because you want me to be with you." I shout and got off the bed running out of the room. The nurse and Justin were chasing me but When I saw the guys from the gang they all looked down to the floor none of them could look at me in the eyes."Josh, Where is Jason?" I asked still sobbing.

"Emily..The car exploded and He was on the floor right next to it.." He sighed and I drop on my knees sobbing and shouting. This pain in my heart was intense I wish it would kill me for real. The love of my life can't be dead, I can't live with out him, I can't do this..I can't Keep living with Out my Soul mate.  "I'm sorry, Em."

"You all suppose to protect him." I shout and Got up Pushing the nurses away. I ran in to the bathroom. I broke the mirror and Look at my wrist.

"Emily Unlock the door right now!" Justin shout.

"Jason..Baby..We'll be together again..I Promise.."

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

- PLEASE HELP ME REACHTHE GOAL BY SHARING MY STORY ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK OR A SHOUT OUT IN YOUR STORY IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME.

-  PLEASE READ MY STORY THE CURSED.

- SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOSS DAUGHTER :)  -FANNY<3