I remember

···Emily's Point of View····

I wake up and Jason pulled away immediately.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Morning problems I don't want to freak you out." He chukles and I looked at the bed and saw the rose pedals and I smiled.

" Jason McCann being romantic? Now this is new." I kissed his lips and got on top of him.

" Em?" I kissed his lips and sucked on his lower lips until he open his mouth and I slide my tongue inside of his mouth exploring it but he didn't kissed back so I pulled away.

" Jason baby you are freaking me out." I peck his lips. " What is going on?" I kissed him again but he wasn't kissing back. " Kiss me please." I begged him it feels like a year with out kissing him. " Jason!" I got off of him and ran to the bathroom crying. He doesn't love me? But why?

···· Jason Point of View····

I walked in to the bathroom I was so shocked I think she remembers me.

" You remember me?" I asked to make sure.

" Of course I do why wouldn't I?" She asked and I pushed her against the wall and gave her a kiss that she wont forget. I kissed her with so much passion this is what I have been wanting all along to feel loved. We pulled away and she smiles. " Best kiss we have ever shared."  I rest my forehead on her forehead I look in to her blue eyes.

" Say that you love me Em please." I whispered.

" I love you Jason but you are scaring me." She whispered.

" I got you back." I peck her lips and she looked at me confused.

" I have never left Jason." She touched my forehead. " You are not sick so what the heck is going on?"

" Baby you had Temporary memory loss." She shook her head and walked out of the bathroom.

" Temporary memory loss?" She asked and looked in the mirror.

" Yes baby for 1 fucking week and alot has happend like you dating that Gayber guy." I spat and she looked at me then she touch her lower back.

" I-I was shot...By John." She gasped and pulled up her shirt and looked at her scar thru her reflection on the mirror. " I-I remember talking to you but I don't remember what happend next, How did I got here?"

" I kidnapped you and you fell for the same trick." I smirked.

" A note in my locker?" She smirked back at me.

" Yeah baby girl." She ran and jump in to my arms taking me by surprised she started crying.

" I know I must had Hurted you." She whispered on my ear. " I'm so sorry." She continue repeating over and over again still hugging me.

" Emily baby its fine." I said but she kept crying in my arms. " Its over now baby now I got you back." I let go of her and she kissed my lips.

" I love you Jason so much never doubt it." She kissed my lips over and over again. I laid her on the bed gently and Took off her shirt.

" I need You Emily." I whisper on her ear then kissed her neck all the way up to her lips.

" I know baby." She helps me take off my shirt and pants. I did the same with her. When we where finally almost naked I looked at that damn Hickie. " What's wrong?" She asked as she looked at the hickie.

" I didn't do that..Justin did." Her hand on my neck she pulls me down for a kiss.

" I love you and only you." She whispered and I sucked hard on the same place that Gayber made the Hickie but mine will be bigger. She moans lowly and I pulled down her pantie and slide a finger on her wet hole she moaned louder as I got deeper hitting her spots. I finish making the hickie and leave sloppy kissed all the way up to her lips. " Jason." She moaned as I slide another finger inside of her pumping her in and out faster. " Mmm..Jason" I pulled out my fingers and shook my head. " W-What is wrong?" She asked.