Girls Issue >·<

···· Emily's Point of View····

"Thanks for staying." I kissed his lips.

" Its hard to leave you when  you are being so lovely to me." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

" Because I do love you." I kissed his lips and walk in to the kitchen where Selly was cooking breakfast. "I can smell but I can't taste it yet." I laughed and grabbed a bacon.

"Em wait for the eggs to be ready." She laughed.

"I'm starving." I pouted and she gave me another bacon.

"You are always starving." She mumbled and I stick my tongue out.

"Hey I am eating for 3 not for one."  I said and Jason kissed my cheek.

"Where is Justin?" Jason asked Selly.

"Outside enjoying the sun." Selly smiled and Jason kissed my lips.

"I'll be outside baby. I love you." He kissed my lips and walked away.

"Okay spill it out." She whispered.

"The asshole dare to say I was a Turn off to him. I'm so freaking piss like I have been being really nice and sweet you know but he just drop my  self-esteem to the floor. Seriously I feel fat and not attractive..His words hurted me but I didn't want to keep fighting." I sighed and she looked pissed.

"What a Idiot and a jerk. Every guy and girl would die to be with a beauty queen like you." She spat and I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you so damn much bestie."

"I love you too, Em." She gave me another bacon and smiled.

"I'm still attractive right?" I mumbled and she laughed.

"Yeah, Em."

"You're just saying that because you are my bff." I sighed and she pinned me against the fridge.

"Trust me, Em. You are so sexy and beautiful." She whispered on my lips and pulled away.

···· Jason Point of View····

" So when are we leaving bro?" Justin asked.

"  When I fuck Em." I joked.

"What? You still haven't?" He asked.

"No bro. But she did gave me a good blow job." I winked and he laughed.

" Well thats something." He teased.

" Guys Breakfast is ready." Selly shout and we both walked in. Emily was eating already and I sat down next to her eating my food.

"Thanks for making us breakfast." I said.

" Em did you drink your pills?" Selly asked her.

"Oh No. Thanks." She smiled and walked in to the kitchen then came back and sat down.

" So what should we do today?" I asked them.

"Lets go to the beach." Justin said and Em sighed.

"Really?" She spat and stop eating. "Have fun guys because I'm not going." She stand up and walked to her room.

"What the heck is her problem?" I mumbled and Selena glared at me.

" Her problem is that you are a fucking jerk." Selly spat and walked to  Em's room.

"Jesus Christ what the heck did I do?" I shout and walked to Em's room. "Em can you please tell me what is going on?"

" Nothing baby." She faked a smile and Selly walked out of the room.

"Talk to me babe. Don't stay quiet." I got closer to her and kissed her lips.

" I'm fine." She faked another smile.

"And not stupid Emily. Talk to me babe. " I kissed her lips and she smiled.

"I'm just not in the mood for the beach." She spat.

" Why are you being a bitch?" I asked and she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in to the bed with her while kissing my lips. I grab the hem of her shirt and pulled it up but she pulled my hand down. "Emily Let me fuck you already." I whisper shout and she grabbed the blanket covering us. "What are you doing?"

" Just..Doing it here baby." She kissed my lips and I  grabbed the hem of her shirt but she pulled it down again.

"Jesus Christ, Em." I remove the blanket and got off the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"And you seriously ask? I'm trying to make love to you and every time I try to take off your shirt you pull away." I snapped at her.

" Just don't take off my shirt." She mumbled.

"Why not?"

"Because..No."

"Em you are pissing me off." I grabbed her shirt and she pushed me. "I saw you taking a bath the night I got here so what's the problem?"

"Just respect my desicion." She sighed and I pushed her down gently of course. I grabbed her shirt and ript it off. "Stop." She shout and cover herself with the blanket.

"Stop acting like a kid Em. I have seen every part of your body so what the fuck are you hidding?"

" I don't want to turn you off." She whispered while looking away from me.

"What? Why would you? I have been desiring your body since I got here."  I kissed her lips.

"Yesterday you said I was a turn off." She mumbled and I kissed her lips.

"Sorry babe. I want you- I don't want you I need you." I kissed her lips rough and pulled the blanket from her body. "You are so beautiful.Let me make you mine, Em." I sucked on her neck and she moaned softly. "Is that a yes?" I chuckled.

"Its a no." She sighed.

"Why not? I need you so badly."

"My self-steem went from a 10 to a 1 because of you."

"But you are so damn beautiful babe. Woman you got me almost begging on my knees to be with you and you are telling me you have a low self-steem? You aren't a 10 because you are a 20 you are the most gorgeous woman I have seen and the only one I want to be with."

" But I'm Fat."

" You aren"t fat, You are pregnant there is a huge difference. Do you really think I'm with you only because of your looks? I see more than a beautiful face. I see the beauty inside of you, Your beautiful heart you are my princess and I'm sorry if I hurt you with my words. I love you."

"I love you too."

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Comment & Vote :)

100 vote and 30 comments for next chapter.

SORRY FOR MAKING IT SHORT I WASNT GOING TO UPDATE BUT HERE IT IS SO ENJOY!!