Choices..

···· Emily's Point of View····

I got home and I see Justin And Selena playing in the couch well making out. "Hey where is Jason?" I asked them.

" I haven't seen him since he left this morning." Justin said. "How was your first day of college?" He asked and I sat down next to him resting my head on his shoulder.

" It was great, Thank you for helping me get in." I kissed his cheek and stood up and walked to my room. I laid down ans call Jason.

" Yeah?"

" Where are you?" I asked.

" Home."

" Home? Really? Where you think I am?" I spat.

" College? At what time you get out?"

" Oh baby I am already home." I spat and he staid quiet. "Cat got your tongue?"

" Emily, I..I am in our apartment I just still call it home."

" Yeah, Right. You know what I won't even waste my time fighting with you. I just wanted to gethome and see my Fiancé and tell him how my first day of college went."

"How did it go?"

" Just perfect." I spat and hung up. I got up and took a shower then changed clothes and walked downstairs. I storm out the place and got in my car and drive away. On my way to get something to eat I notice a car following me so I pulled over and Grabbed the gun Jason hide under my seat. I hide it and got down so did a man. " Why are you following me?" I glared at him.

" So Victor was right you are a feisty one." He smirks and grapped the back of my hair and slammed me against my car. "I can tame you immediately." He chuckled and I pressed the gun on his stomach.

" Move or I'll shoot." I smirked and he smirked back.

" You won't shoot. We are in the public and you don't have the balls to do it."

" That's because I'm a girl." I laughed. "I killed a man once and I believe you know who I am talking about so back the hell away."

" Its Just a warning for your daddy. I'm back and stronger than ever." He kissed my lips and pulled away from me. I got in my car and about to drive away I see a man in the passanger seat. He must have gotten in when I was about to kill the other man.

" Now who are you?" I point the gun at him amd he smirks.

" Just sending a little message to your dad its nothing personal baby." He pushed me hard and grabs the gun then pulls out a knife and pressed it against my neck I oushed him and open the door but he grabbed my arm and pressed the knife while pulling me back on my arm The knife slide from my shoulder to my wrist but I escaped from the car and ran away  a car almost hits me but I kept running. I call Jason and he doesn't answer the phone. I kept running until I was in the hood. When My dad saw my bloody shirt he ran ans grabbed me.

" What happend?" He asked and took me inside his place. "Emily who did this to you?"

" Its a message for you."  I cried on his shoulder. "He said he was back and that he is more stronger than ever."

" Oh Lord! Emily what happend?" My mom asked and grabbed the first aid kit.

" Why dad what the hell did you do?" I shout. "I was just getting my life back." I spat and my mom started cleaning my cut.

" Jason..He knew." My dad mumbled.

" No Dad. Leave Jason out of this and make sure to leave me out of this too." I stand up about to leave but I heard him chuckled.

" Don't you know McCann was here?" I turned around.

" No he wasn't because he was with me." Well he was with me 1 to 2 o clock but then who knows.

" Are you sure? Because he brought that bag of money and I heard there was a robb-"

"No! Jason is off all of this so just leave him out." I spat and walked out of there. " Jack could you drive me back to get my car?"

" Sure."

---

I got home and Jason's car was here. So I walked inside and I saw him eating with Justin and Selena. I storm upstairs not even saying a word. I grab Justin computer and I search Toronto robbery with today's date. I sighed and turn ofd the computer. I walked back to my room and Jason walked in. " So..How was-"

" Save it! Don't even speak to me." He looked at my bloody shirt.

" Emily! Baby what happend?" He looked at my arm. "Who the fuck did this?"

" I swear Jason if you get back in the gang its over." I walked in to the bathroom and grabbed a wet towel to clean my wound.

···· Jason Point of View····

I open the door of course I know how to unlock it. " What happend?" I asked her and she glared at me.

" I called at your cellphone I needed you and then I find out that you lied again. What else are you hidding from me? You robbed a jewelry store to give the fucking money to my dad? Are you so desperate to get back in the gang that you paid them? Seriously?" She pushed me out of the way and walked to our room.

" I didn't fucking paid nobody." I shouted.

" Don't fucking lie in my face." She shouted and I pushed her hard against the wall.

" Stop cursing you know what happend last time." I spat.

" What? Are you going to do slap me again?" I kissed her lips rough and force my hand in her pants and panties. I rubbed her cli+ and she pulled my hand away.

" You just need to relax and then will talk." I whispered.

" I don't even want you to touch me right now." She yelled and storm out of the room. I ran after her and pushed her against ths wall kissing her rough again. She pushed me but I pressed my body even harder in to her.

" Em, Let me explaing." I whispered on her lips.

" Explaing how you have lied to me or how you broke your promise? She wipe off her tears. "You'll never change because you are a spycho! You love killing huh? Then go just go and leave me alone because I..I want to change to be someone good in life but you..You are just holding me back." She spat and I staid quiet looking at her she pushed me and ran downstairs. I ran after her again and grabbed her hand.

" Em..I..I'm sorry. OKAY? I'm sorry baby. Baby I.."

"Let me go! You need to figure out what is more important to you..Being a criminal or me." She looked at me so disapointed so hurt and walked away. She got in her car and drove away.

" Toledo." I got in my car and drove to the hood. When I got there I notice the gang was having a meeting. "What the fuck did you tell her?" I punch him straight on the Jaw. "You fucking bastard I was just trying to help you and you snitch on me?" I punch him  again but the boys slipt us up.

" Enough of this bullshit." Toledo spat and pulled out his gun. "I'm tired of you McCann I only let you live because of my daughter but right now I'm done with you."

"If you shoot him I'll shoot You Toledo." I was shocked to see more than 20 guys standing behind Victor and Tayson. " Come McCann." Victor said.

" You have a choice to be with us and live or be with them and Die? Decide." Tyason spat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote ;)

I know is short sorry I'm busy and just wanted to update.