Teaching Me A Lesson?

···· Jason Point of View····

" So you are really going to do this?" Selena asked.

"Yeah, I want to teach her a lesson." I chuckled.

" Good because she has to know that drinking and smoking all the time is bad and specially if it makes her go all lesbian." Selena sighed.

"Exactly She cheated. Even if its a girl its counts as cheating." I said as she spray a little of her prefume on my shirt.

"Yeah, she has lost it. I knew the gang was bad for her." She mumbled and stain my shirt with red lipstick.

"I know it now, Selena. I should've listen to you." I sighed and she mess up my hair. "I'm sorry for flipping out on you the other day."

"Its fine Jason. You're right she is your woman and you decide what's best for her." She smiled. "Done, You look like you slept with someone." She giggled.

"Thanks, Lets see if she learns from this to not cheat on me again. I'm getting tired of it." I sighed.

"She is just..Being Young and Stupid, Remember?" Selena said as we walked downstairs.

" If only you could see her..I'm the mature one Selena. Like she has responsibilitys with me as my woman she shouldn't be getting so drunk and acting so ridiculous." She gave me a cup with vodka.

" Just talk to her and let her know what's bothering you." She smiled and I spill a little vodka on my shirt.

" Well now I'm drunk." I chuckled. "What time is it?"

"10:49, She must be freaking out. Go." I kissed her cheek and walked outside. I got in my car and drove away.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I have been waiting for him all day, He doesn't answer my phone calls or texts. I'm going crazy here the jealousy is getting the best of me. He opens the door and walks in laughing. "Where have you been?" I spat like venom.

" Having fun. Oh do you think you are the only one who can partyyyy!!" He laughed and continue walking to the room. I could smell the alcohol from here. He is drunk. I walked in to the room and he took off his jacket, I notice red lips stick stains on his shirt.

"Why the hell does your shirt have lipstick?" He laughed and ignore me. "Jason I'm fucking talking to you. Did you cheat on me?" He just kept laughing while getting undress. "Jason answer me before I flip out." I shouted but he kept smiling and ignoring me. I slapped him and he pushed me back laughing.

" What only you can cheat? That's not fair baby." He smiled and I ran towards him and started punching him every where possible. "Stop! Em stop." He shout but I keep punching him on the chest and when I punched him on the face he pushed me so hard I fell on the floor. "Stop the bullshit. You cheated and so did I, now we are even." He smirked and I got up and punch his Stomach he bends down and about to hit him again He stands up straight and he grabs me by my wrist and pushed me on the bed. He straddle me my hands pinned against the bed.

"Let go of me, You are disgusting." I shouted and he chuckled.

"I'm not the one fucking people of my same gender." He smirked.

" I didn't fuck her we just..did somethings that I'm not proud of..Thats why I told you because I knew it wasn't right..I know its like cheating..I'm sorry. I screw up again and made you cheat on me..I-I deserve it." I admitted and he laughed.

" Are you a lesbian or not?" He asked.

"You know the answer Jason."

"No, I don't know who you are anymore, Emily. You are not the woman I fell in love with." Why did that hurt me so much? Did he said it to hurt me? Because it sure did.