College =)

···· Emily's Point of View····

We walked inside the house and Justin was watching tv. " Hey guys, What have you been up to?" He asked and Selena ran and kissed his lips.

" I..I..Missed you." She said shyly and he kissed her lips.

" Lets leave this two love birds alone." Jason chuckled and we walked upstairs to our room. " Lets shower?"

" Yeah." I peck his lips and walked in to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then straight to bed.

" I'm so tired. The beach was fun, Right?" He pulled me closer to him.

" Yes. I'm a little drunk." I giggled and peck his lips. "Goodnight." I closed my eyes and fell a sleep.

--- Monday.

" You look so fucking hot, Em." Jason bit his lips while checking me out.

" Well Thank you baby." I wink and put on my lip gloss. I peck his lips and he pulled me on the bed with him. "Jason, Stop."

" What? I just want to cuddle with you in bed." He mumbled against my skin as he kissed my neck.

" I'm going to be late for my first day of college." I whispered and he sucked hard on my neck. "Jason, Seriously stop." I tried to push him off but he force me to stay laid down as he kept sucking on my neck. "Jason Let Go!" I spat and pushed him real hard. He pulled away smirking and I stand up fixing my shirt and I look in the mirror he made a hickey. I turned around and he was under the blanket. " You know a hickey or a ring won't stop a man to check me out or flirt, Right?." I spat and walked downstairs. I grab my notebook and a pen then walked outside I got in my car and about to drive away my cellphone buzzed.

From: Jason<3

" I know but if they dare  flirt with you, I'll beat them up one by one ;)"

To: Jason<3

" Go back to Sleep McCann >:|"

From: Jason<3

" Remember I'm always watching ;) I love you babe."

To: Jason<3

" I love you too ♡·♡"

From: Jason<3

" Not as much as I do ♥·♥ Princess <3"

To: Jason<3

" Are you in a romantic mood? Because I could skip my first class and stay with you baby <3"

From: Jason<3

" No, Babe. Go to college and I'll pick you up for lunch, Okay?" 

To: Jason<3

" Okay, Baby."

I drove to college I was so nervous but so excited to do something I really like. I park my car and got down. I walked inside and people don't stare or nothing I really like that. I grabbed my schedule  and my first class is seminary room 105 " Excuse me could you tell me where the clasroom 105 is?" I asked a guy.

" Sure its my first class I'm guessing you are new here too?" He smiled and I nodded yes. " All the new students have to go through Seminary, Thas your first class right?"

" Yes."

" So lets go." He smiled and I followed him. "I'm Max and You are?"

"Emily." I said and we walked in to our first class. We sat down together and I put my notebook on my desk and wrote my name in the front page.