The New Target

···Jason Point of view···

" Another shot." I spat at the waitress.

" What's wrong baby?" She asked while giving me another shot.

" None of your fucking bussiness." I spat and she giggled.

" Come on baby I can make you relax real fast." She said in a flirty way.

" You are such a slut bitch." I chuckled and she got closer to me.

" A Bitch that you use to fuck." She teased proudly what a fucking slut.

" Bitch I am tired of your small puss* stop trying to flirt because I am not fucking you tonight." I spat and throw 20 dollars at her. " Get a life slut." I chuckled and walked out of the bar. I sat down on the hood of my car drinking a beer and I pull out my cellphone and of course another text from Em.

From: My Girl

" I can't sleep knowing we are mad :(
Baby please come home I miss you."

I chuckle and threw the beer away about to get down from the hood when a hot smoking sexy babe walked towards me.

" Hey hottie." She smirked in a cute way.

" Did you lost something?" I teased and she got in between my legs.

" McCann My friend dare me to kiss you so can you play along?" She asked and with out letting me answer she crashed her lips in to mine. She pushed me back and got on top of me. She broke the kiss and went to my neck.

" I though it was just a kiss?" I teased and squeeze her booty making her gasp.

" Mmm..Maybe we could go to your house and finish this?" She continue kissing me but a voice in the back of my head shouted Em's name every second, The guilt was killing fuck this has never happend before.

"Fuck." I groaned and tried my best to enjoy this but it was fucking impossible." Get off woman." I spat and she looked confused.

" McCann rejecting a woman? Now thats weird I heard the you fucked every girl and I though I was your type.

" You though wrong bitch I choose my woman's and you are definitely not my type." I glared at her and got in my car and drove away. What is Em doing to me? I know I love her but really? I can't be with another woman now thats just fucking unfair.

-----

" Jason.." She whisper and got off of the bed running in to my arms. " I love you."

" I love you too." I kissed her lips and she slowly pulled away but her eyes fill with tears. " Babe what's wrong?" I asked confused.

" H-How could you?" She shouted and I felt me cheek hurting when I finally relize she just slapped me.

" What the fuck is your problem?'' I push her on the bed as hard as I could my anger getting the best of me. "No fucking woman has ever hit me."  I shouted and she stood up.

" Get out of my house we are so done." She yelled.

" What the fuck Em?" I said calmly I really don't want to lose her not now that Toledo accepted our relationship.

" I can smell the woman's perfume all over you ..I can see that hickey on your neck." Tears rolling down from her beautiful blue eyes and it hurts to see her like this specialy if it is because of me.

" I didn't do anything Em." I try to touch her but she pushed my hand away.

" This is over Jason now leave before I call my dad and make things worst for you." She yelled.